Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Appearance

Notices

Old 11-29-2009, 07:31 PM   #26
andy78TA

I like the orange... you don't see too many orange cars... well i don't at least. I almost painted one of my older cars orange ha
Old 11-29-2009, 08:40 PM   #27
Frosty

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69BirdX View Post
I really like the medium blue metallic. I think that would look good with black wheels.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 04:29 PM   #28
Brendan713

Well i have to say the Hugger orange is the way to go and i was about to start a thread asking for a pic of a camaro in Hugger orange. Thing is though that if you get hugger orange we might have a problem becase thats what i wanna get so if you see the problem here? Nah screw that go for it i'll get my painted orange too who cares they are rares
95 Z28 Camaro Sold I want to sell the IROC and get the 95 back or something a year or two off
87 IROC-Z28 Camaro
Brendan713 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Appearance