Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Appearance

Notices

Old 04-19-2008, 03:21 PM   #1
1985transam

Thumbs up Great Body Shop in Hackensack, NJ

I just picked my 1985 Trans Am from the body Shop. Had all the Spoilers Removed, Refinished and Repainted by Aspen Auto Refinishers in Hackensack ,NJ. They do an awesome job !!!!! I am very picky about paint Highly recommend them!!!

Since I owned the car for over 20 years, I wanted to see if there was any Rust on the 1/4 Panels and Fenders. I had some surface rust that just started on the 1/4 panels. It was taken care of and put back together.

Also having the Both Interior Door Panels redone as well at Tom's Auto Upholstery Pros in Butler NJ. Purchased the Original Door Cloth that GM used back in 1985 from SMS Auto Fabrics. They have all the meterial you will need for GM.

Great places to get your ride looking good !!!

Later

Rob
Performance Exhaust
Evans NPG+ Waterless Coolant

Last edited by qwikz28; 04-19-2008 at 06:28 PM. Reason: removed nonsponsor contact info
1985transam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 04:35 PM   #2
quasar34

how are they price-wise? i'm looking into gettin my trans am painted very soon.. i've went to courtside auto body in hackensack with my old 95 camaro, and they did a great job (we worked a deal out where they worked on it in spare/free time so i got a better rate for labor) so I've still got to check them out..
quasar34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 11:55 AM   #3
1985transam

Depends on what is done. To remove, Paint and Refinsh and repair rust spots under Spoilers on my 85TA was 1225.00.

I had rust on the inside of the both doors. Not one body shop would do it in my area. Jeff at Aspen Auto Refinishing was the only person who will tackle the project. These guys were recommended to me from a friend at Golds Gym. Since it was there, I had some parts painted.

The painter, Leo, does an awesome job. I think it is the best Paint I have ever seen.

The shop is nothing to look at, no waiting area with a Flat Screen, but the work is really good.

I am bring them my daily driver for some paint work as well.

Check it out for your self with an Estimate. Ask for Jeff, Owner. Tell him I sent you !!
Performance Exhaust
Evans NPG+ Waterless Coolant

Last edited by 1985transam; 04-23-2008 at 11:57 AM.
1985transam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 09:42 AM   #4
Patsy57

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985transam View Post
Depends on what is done. To remove, Paint and Refinsh and repair rust spots under Spoilers on my 85TA was 1225.00.

I had rust on the inside of the both doors. Not one body shop would do it in my area. Jeff at Aspen Auto Refinishing was the only person who will tackle the project. These guys were recommended to me from a friend at Golds Gym. Since it was there, I had some parts painted.

The painter, Leo, does an awesome job. I think it is the best Paint I have ever seen.

The shop is nothing to look at, no waiting area with a Flat Screen, but the work is really good.

I am bring them my daily driver for some paint work as well.

Check it out for your self with an Estimate. Ask for Jeff, Owner. Tell him I sent you !!

Just had Toms Fix holes in my lower lumbar seat. They replaced the entire piece of leather. they do an awesome job! Pricey but Great Work.
Patsy57 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Appearance