Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > SEMA Action Network and Automotive Legislation

Notices

Old 03-11-2013, 08:02 PM   #1
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Collector car appreciation day is july 12, 2013

COLLECTOR CAR APPRECIATION DAY”
IS ON JULY 12, 2013

Have You Scheduled Your Celebration Yet?

Collector Car Appreciation Day” will be here sooner than you think! The SEMA Action Network (SAN) is maintaining and publicizing a list of scheduled events to commemorate America’s time-tested love affair with the automobile: semaSAN.com/CCAD. Individuals, car clubs and business owners interested in publicizing events can submit the details here: http://fs23.formsite.com/andreac/form5/index.html. If you are unable to celebrate on Friday, July 12th, SAN encourages events to be scheduled throughout the month of July.
As many of you are aware, the date marks the fourth commemoration in what has become an annual event to raise awareness of the vital role automotive restoration and collection plays in American society. The SAN is again working to secure a U.S. Congressional resolution to recognize the day’s national significance.
In previous years, the U.S. Senate helped launch national Collector Car Appreciation Day by passing resolutions at the SAN’s request. As a result, thousands of Americans have gathered at car cruises, parades and other events to celebrate our nation’s automotive heritage. By taking part in these events around the country, these automotive enthusiasts and related businesses ensured that their passion was honored and recognized.
Don’t be left behind. Schedule your celebration today! For questions, contact SAN Director Colby Martin at 909/978-6721 or san@sema.org. You may also download the official logo and flyer from the homepage and help promote this special day.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:31 PM   #2
maroman88
12 Second Club

sweet, my bday lol
97 Trans Am WS6
98 Blazer ZR2
00 Corvette
04 CTS-V
07 Sublime Charger Daytona
10 Tahoe SSV
12 Tahoe LT
17 Malibu LT
maroman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 09:27 PM   #3
BonzoHansen
Admin.

bump, find a place to go!

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:17 PM   #4
Blackbirdws6
Lord of the rings / 10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

I will rep the triangle sticker proudly.

97 T/A Ram Air Convt
Forever dyno queen / 777rwhp 662 rwtq @ 17lbs / 10.2 @ 140

'24 Corvette Z06
17 Sierra 2500HD Dmax
81 Turbo TA
Blackbirdws6 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > SEMA Action Network and Automotive Legislation