Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2016, 08:00 AM   #1
V
Stalker

2014 Camaro LS (end of lease)

The lease on my 2014 is coming to an end and I will be turning it in by February 7th.
I thought about buying it but with one child already and thinking about a second, the car is too small. I already bought another daily driver so not interested in any trades.

So I am offering the car to anyone for what the buyout is. I will check with the leasing company to confirm the exact amount but paperwork says 16,500. Id have to see if there's an additional 500 fee which may or may not apply. However it would be 17,000 at most. If it is more Id even be willing to cover the difference. Id prefer to sell the car after New year's. If you are seriously interested but don't want to deal with the leasing company and sending money than waiting for title, with a cash deposit of 1000 or so, I could potentially pay off the full amount and have the title in 2 weeks or so. But that can be discussed more.

The car is an ls model, silver ice exterior, black cloth interior, automatic, 3.6l 323hp v6. I added the factory style spoiler. Roof body moldings have silver ice tape overlays to replicate the rs package, stock they are black. The mileage is currently around 19,900.

This week the car is at the dealer getting checked out before the warranty expires in 2 weeks.(3 years) A front end knocking sound was due to bad stabilizer bar links which are getting replaced.

I know the car isn't a v8 or an rs package car but it's still a decent low mileage camaro for less than a dealer would charge. Stock headlights and taillights have been out of the car almost since new and will be going back in this month. I had bought and installed RS lights(led tails/ hid) but those will be sold separately from the car($1000) along with the z28 style grille($150).

Last edited by V; 10-26-2016 at 08:02 AM.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles