Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia

Notices

Old 04-12-2008, 06:52 AM   #26
JerzLT1

first model is better.if we can do some kind of photo meet again ill tell Trish to come with and you can bring your 2 friends and do a bunch of pics
Old 04-12-2008, 08:20 AM   #27
79CamaroDiva
Queen of Destruction / NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor / Moderator / 12 Second Club / 2006 Member of the Year / PITA

Alex, in the daylight, try using a fill flash, you will be amazed what it does to your pictures. All the shadows that make the models hard to see will be brightened, especially like with the 2nd model, there's far too much shadow on her.

BTW, this is coming from someone that hates to use flash. But alas, I've seen the results, and it works.
Old 04-12-2008, 10:51 AM   #28
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
Alex, in the daylight, try using a fill flash, you will be amazed what it does to your pictures. All the shadows that make the models hard to see will be brightened, especially like with the 2nd model, there's far too much shadow on her.

BTW, this is coming from someone that hates to use flash. But alas, I've seen the results, and it works.
I figured the pop-up in flash would wash out everything or not be strong enough. If I had a strobe set up I would definitely have used it but the Canon 430EX is too rich for my blood.

Heres another where I seriously needed flash.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia