Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2018, 11:13 AM   #1
6spdg37s

FS- G-body part out lsx motor lots of goodies and roller or buy turn key car

First please note I won't be around till aug 13 to pull the motor/part the car due to a death in the family.

story is I built an 83 monte SS with a LM7 5.3 head/cam/carb setup
I put lots of money into this car and it runs and drives but I just lost interest

motor info :
lm7 5.3 with 243 ported/polished heads done by tony at xtreme CFM
new accessory drive, comp cam (232/234 110LSA .595/.598 cam )
Motor with heads/cam accessory drive (NO CARB / INTAKE / BOX ) $1800 I paid 750 for motor and 1700 for heads so pretty much you buy the heads u get a free motor lol

Holley intake manifold -($200)
Holley 670 carb with electric choke and vacuum secondary ($350)
MSD LSX box ($325)

other items :
TSP f body 1-7/8 Long tube headers ($300)

TRANS INFO :

brand new (20 miles on it ) hughes performance TH350 Reverse manual valve body transmission (paid 15xx for trans ) ($1300 or reasonable offer)

-hughes GM 30 HD torque converter 3k stall ($400)

BRAND NEW white pro car vinyl muscle car seats ($625)

much more brand new radiator, new shadow box with autometer gauges (7 gauges) , monster tach, BM shifter

Car is still together and runs and drives would like to sell motor and trans first then whatever is left over

g body roller - clean NJ title , brand new tires and rear drag radials , cowl hood,
floor and chassis painted with chassis saver brand new gas tank , new fuel lines
brand new carpet (uninstalled) no front seats as I am selling those separately but can be included for addtl body has no real rot and frame is good , huge radiator, electric f-body cooling fans - $3000 for body, $3600 with seats

$9k takes car with everything listed, put the carpet and seats in, get it wrapped or painted and show it off

im in this car 15k so my loss is your gain

text me or PM me on here 917-780-2043

[/YT]

Last edited by 6spdg37s; 08-04-2018 at 11:15 AM.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts