Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey

Notices

Old 09-08-2004, 11:31 PM   #1
V
Stalker

Island 9/12/04???

A few of my friends, (with imports..ugh) asked if i wanted to go to Island this sunday to run or just watch. I figure it I go I might as well run. SO... does anyone know if there is an event or anything this sunday, if so i'll stay home, but if its just time trials i'll be there, and if so, is anyone else going to be there. I'm still thinking if i should go or not, If I do, i need to do some quick repairs on my SS, I have to swap in my new torque arm and get a different driveshaft in place, plus bolt up my exhaust again since it apparently rattled apart.
V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 12:02 AM   #2
79CamaroDiva
Queen of Destruction / NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor / Moderator / 12 Second Club / 2006 Member of the Year / PITA

September 12th is Ol' Daze Drags. Great show to go and watch, but its only open to cars 78 and older. The website has the schedule. I think I have to be there at 8 which means gates prolly open at 830. No open test and tune as far as I know, but it is an awesome day to be there. Lotsa nice stuff.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey