Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey

Notices

Old 08-23-2004, 06:44 PM   #1
V
Stalker

**FREE** 91 Firebird parts car...

first come first serve... email me if you want this, do not waste my time, My email address is SmokingSS@aol.com If more than one person emails me, the first one to gets first dibs, now thats that is settled,......get this dahm thing out of my driveway. it's a base model 91 firebird, ttops, LOTS of good parts left... was a v6 auto, no motor or trans, no rad, no bumpers, no front lights, no hood, no comp, no front impact bar, no fenders, no wiring in front of firewall.

not a wreck, frame is straight, good parts still there are tan interior with good airbag, pass door, aero 91-92 style side ground effects, rear 1/4 ground effects, hatch, taillights, dash cluster, all glass good, rear end, all suspension, driveshaft, stock catback, alloy wheels, ac box blower motor, full brake setup, gas tank (fuel lines cut by firewall)

I just bought a 86 camaro last week and now today i just bought a 88 fullsize bronco and i'm getting another bronco next week so i NEED the room. I still have my SS, Monte SS, vette and eclipse taking up the rest of my parking. The 91 bird is TOO nice to scrap, so i'd rather give it away. Located in ZIP 07624.

AND..it has a clean and clear title, i just need a week or two to send the title in to the bank and have the lien release signed( previous owner ddidnt do it, but loan IS paid off, i called the bank today)

V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 09:50 PM   #2
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

Can I have the center caps on the wheels?
Old 08-23-2004, 10:27 PM   #3
V
Stalker

sure...if you take the whole car...

j/k, i'm not sure how many there are though, at least 1 is missing and without going outside to look at them, i'm not sure what condition they are in, but if you still want em anyway, i'll pull them and save them for you.
Old 08-23-2004, 11:10 PM   #4
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

I dont care honestly, I just lost one of my front ones, and am always looking for spares & back-ups.
So whatever you got I'll take.

Do you know where the MotoPhoto is in your town?
Old 08-24-2004, 12:38 AM   #5
V
Stalker

yrea i know where it is, my friend worked there about a year ago
Old 08-24-2004, 04:31 PM   #6
V
Stalker

since i havent gotten any responses on the car and i need it gone in abut a day, i have no choice but to rip it apart quickly, if you want the car call my cell asap 201-914-2206 so i'll stop pulling it apart, but after probably 8pm tonight dont bother...it'll be a shell of nothign by then
Old 08-24-2004, 05:17 PM   #7
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

Can I just go through the car and take little things?
Old 08-24-2004, 11:02 PM   #8
V
Stalker

theres not really much left now, i pulled most of the more desireable parts that i know will sell. Are there certian parts you are looking for? Basically the entire interior is out and dash pieces as well. TTops are off, doors are coming off, I have stripped many 3rd gens so it doesnt take me long to get one ready to be junked, lol Its probably going to the junkyard thursday evening, so If you want to stop by and see wed. if you need anything thats fine. I'll be here after 5 pm. And i have those 3 center caps for you so you could even pick those up then anyway. let me know.
Old 08-24-2004, 11:26 PM   #9
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

Well Im kinda busy person with work, so we gotta work something out. If you wanna meet somewhere thats good too. I dont know how to get to Cloyster, but I work in Ridgewood.

I work everynight @ FedEx from 7-whenever were done. So that meens I gotta be out of here by 6-6:30. And I work on Monday, Wensday, & Friday in Ridgewood normally in the morning to about 1.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey