Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2017, 08:52 AM   #1
TaKid455

1979 Trans Am 455 , Doug Nash, WS6, T Top

1979 Pontiac Trans Am

WS6 with upgraded shocks and larger rear sway bar
TTop
4 wheel disk
Power window
Power door locks
A/C
Not a Y84/ SE

Black on Black

Early 70's 455 w/ 62 heads
Runs on 93 octane pump gas without pinging so I am presuming dished pistons are inside. I know it has new pistons and internals and roller rockers. Engine is clean under valve covers.
Richmond (Doug Nash) 4+1 transmission
2.73 8.5" 10 bolt rear
Trans was just rebuild
Fuel system is all new or rebuilt
Originally a 403/ TH350 car

Car started life in California. Was restored/ redone around 2006-7. body, interior and drivetrain were rebuilt, replaced, modified at that time. Car came to NJ in 2008. That owner enjoyed the car for a number of years and then it sat due to a bad fuel pump. I am informed the fresh build has about 20k miles on it. I cannot confirm or deny this claim.

I picked it up in hopes to build a pro touring style build with 78 nose and flares in black and gold livery. I will gladly offer that opportunity to the next owner through my shop. Depending on level of detail, this is a relatively easy car to build and can be done in time for spring enjoyment.

Other than the center of the trunk as pictured, the car has very little if any rust due to living out west for most of its life. Floors have some areas that need patching. Full pans are not required.

Great car for a build.

Feel free to call with any questions.

Asking 10k obo
I have many more pictures I can email.
WOuld really like to build a nice street machine / protouring car for someone. PM to discuss.

If you opt to go with a different set of wheels or engine/ trans say LS/T56 & 17"/18" wheels, I will offer a credit as well.

Email or call with questions

Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles