Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2017, 12:50 PM   #1
qwikz28
13 Second Club / Moderator

Social Networks:

2016 BMW X3 xDrive 28i - $31,000

My parents bought this car but no longer are interested in keeping it. It is black on black with about 13k miles. We bought it with about 7k miles on it from my buddy's used car lot. He bought it from Enterprise rental car damaged from an accident which means it has an accident on the carfax. Someone drove the car along what appeared to be a fire hydrant and effectively punctured a long hole along the car. No airbag deployment and no damage to the front or rear of the car. No suspension or frame damage at all. The car's repair bill was only about $1500.

It's still being driven so the mileage isn't exact, but as I mentioned in another thread, my dad ended up liking my Cadillac so much, he went and bought one for himself. He now decided to sell this.

There isn't much by way of options on this car, but it does have leather, sunroof, bluetooth, backup camera and parking sensors all around. The car stickers for over $45,000 and the factory warranty is still valid. Car drives straight and smooth. Has a few scratches around it, but it cleans up well. We just don't need it anymore. It's going to be listed by my buddy's dealership for $33k or $34k but my dad will take $31k. Photos will be posted this weekend, but here is a stock photo:

Last edited by qwikz28; 03-31-2017 at 12:50 PM.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles