Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 09:55 AM   #1
Stevoone

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

~102,000 miles. Power steering, windows, locks, cruise, sunroof, 4WD. 3.7l V6 automatic trans

My wife bought this in 2007 when she got back from Iraq. We bought a mini-van and no longer need the Jeep.

Exterior is Blue and the interior is Gray. Overall in good condition but it does has a few scratches and scuff marks and some imperfections in the interior. The interior is in good shape but could use a good cleaning. She used to work off some dirt road on Ft. Dix, thats about the most off road use thats it's seen.

Plugs and all fluids changed at ~75,000 miles
Front Tires ~75%
Rear Tires ~50%

Rear Brakes replaced about 10k miles ago

Mobil 1 oil changes every 3,000 miles

Developed a steering leak a few weeks ago, the leak is not that bad but does leave a small puddle after a few days. I have a remanufactured steering rack that will be installed as soon as I get a chance.

The Jeep runs and drives great with the exception of what was mentioned above. I drove it back and forth to work over the winter and didn't have any issues, I was actually impressed with how well it handled in the snow.

Located in Delanco, 08075. $7,500

Last edited by Stevoone; 07-26-2011 at 07:27 AM.
Old 07-13-2011, 08:42 AM   #2
Stevoone

New brakes installed last night, new pads and new rotors on the front. Steering rack should be in this weekend.

If someone is interested I can work with the price a little. Would also be more flexible if you want to install the rack yourself, the new part with come with the Jeep.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:03 AM   #3
Stevoone

Still available.

Would also be interested in trading for a smaller car. Preferably something good on gas (25+ mpg)

Last edited by Stevoone; 07-26-2011 at 07:16 AM.
Old 08-16-2012, 03:56 PM   #4
Noodles

My ls1 gets 25 on the highway
Old 08-16-2012, 03:58 PM   #5
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Did you notice this is over a year old? Perhaps PM folks on very old for sale threads? Thanks0

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
Old 08-16-2012, 04:01 PM   #6
Noodles

Whoa! 7-11, 2011!! Thanks!
Old 08-17-2012, 09:36 AM   #7
Stevoone

Despite the ad being over a year old I still have the Jeep. Not really pushing to sell it at this point. I would mainly be interested in trades and it must be a larger vehicle, for interior room and I need to be able to tow a pop-up trailer (Cherokee, Durango, Tahoe, Yukon etc...) I'll be adding a third carseat in october and the jeep is getting a little small.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles