Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey

Notices

Old 08-16-2010, 11:19 PM   #1
TBSPW

Team Reckless HOT IMPORTS & DOMESTICS CAR SHOW

Sponsored by RecklessNJ.com a local car club supporting a charity for Kaylee Marie of Hackettstown NJ who has cerebal palsy. Cars of all makes and people of all ages are welcome. $5 general admission and $10 to register your car for the show. Trophies will be awarded for best domestic, best japanese, best european, best truck, and best in show. Proceeds wil go to Kaylee Marie of Hackettstown NJ. Come join us inside the Holiday Inn where the bar and restaurant will be open to all who come!

September 18 · 11:00am - 6:00pm
Holiday Inn
1000 International Drive
Budd Lake, NJ

we will be doing prizes and trophies
there will be alcohal but only inside the hotel (not allowed outside)
we have a HUGE amount of parking area. you can reserve spots for you and friends or you and your car club so your can represent also!

this can be a very fun time! its from 11am to 6pm.. come when ever you want! trying to get a good Varity of cars to come out and thought i would give you guys an invite. you can bring who ever you want. as many people as you want!

Event on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=110984605622642
96 Camaro Z/28 Stage 2 Clutch Light Weight Flywheel SLP Loudmouths BBK Headers BBK 58mm Throttle Body BMR Strut Bar Eibach Springs and Struts SLP Cold Air Intake Spoon Sway Bars Hella Headlight Conversion

Last edited by TBSPW; 08-16-2010 at 11:20 PM.
TBSPW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:04 PM   #2
myfoot2020

my neighbor gave me the flyer for the show, which is impressive, most flyers are crooked one of ten thousand copies.
Hope to make it, and I'll spread the word as it's for a very good cause.
myfoot2020 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey