Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-09-2004, 10:57 AM   #226
SpeakersGoBoom

Quote:
Originally Posted by bencar
Kinda sticking my neck out on this one, but I do have to ask-Is there anything a bit more centrally located than Ramsey? Also, is this guy trustworthy enough that we don't need to be concerned about him pirating any of this project?
Dont know about trustworthyness. never even met the guy. from what i hear, hes a little off, though. Like (i believe) i told jim, theres also the guy who I bought my TA from. hes got a much smaller shop, but with pretty decent lighting (has a glass garage door and always has the lights on displaying one of his cars at night.) I'll talk to him when I run into him.
-Karl
SpeakersGoBoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 11:14 AM   #227
jims69camaro

so he bailed out completely? ok, i guess i misunderstood. i thought he just couldn't make a meeting or something.

Save a life.

N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L
jims69camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 11:18 AM   #228
jims69camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVGUYnastro
Well i know karl and i believe that he has talked to you guys about me, i c what you guys want and i will deliever for you guys. I am a professional on all of this, and i have state-of-the-art equiptment. I will be checking up on this and if u have any questions im happy to help out.
yep, must've missed something, i guess. it takes all kinds.

Save a life.

N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L
Old 12-10-2004, 08:00 PM   #229
jims69camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeakersGoBoom
Like I (think I) said before. Nastro crapped out. decided he didnt want to do it. I have another idea though, and it could get us actual television time. My old high school has time on like NJN i think. Not exactly sure how it works, because all we ever did was a crappy morning broadcast and some football highlights. they have a lot of equipmet tho (supposedly 200,000 dollars worth of crap donated by sony.) The moderator was always itching to do something big, but there was never any modivation from anyone but me (i maintained, updated, and pretty much ran the studio last year.) I'll put the idea before him, and see if hes up for it. There was also supposed to be a film club in montvale that wanted my school to join, but the principal decided he didnt want to join (why, i have no idea) anyway, there might be a way to get in contact with these guys in the club. I tried to get us in it, but without much info on them, I didnt have much to go on. I can make another push over the winter break. (dec 20th to jan 20th) Also, I think the school in my town has a tv studio. All of these highschools have TV studios around here, and most have time on public television, if they can come up with something worthy of airing. Doing something like this would be great PR for them, and if they understand that, there should be a line of prinipals out the door who want to help. just an idea.
we'll be looking forward to hearing about your progress with this. thanks for the offer - if it turns into something, it will certainly help out our project.

Save a life.

N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L
Old 12-11-2004, 11:43 PM   #230
bencar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jims69camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeakersGoBoom
Like I (think I) said before. Â*Nastro crapped out. Â*decided he didnt want to do it. Â*I have another idea though, and it could get us actual television time. Â*My old high school has time on like NJN i think. Â*Not exactly sure how it works, because all we ever did was a crappy morning broadcast and some football highlights. Â*they have a lot of equipmet tho (supposedly 200,000 dollars worth of crap donated by sony.) Â*The moderator was always itching to do something big, but there was never any modivation from anyone but me (i maintained, updated, and pretty much ran the studio last year.) Â*I'll put the idea before him, and see if hes up for it. Â*There was also supposed to be a film club in montvale that wanted my school to join, but the principal decided he didnt want to join (why, i have no idea) Â*anyway, there might be a way to get in contact with these guys in the club. Â*I tried to get us in it, but without much info on them, I didnt have much to go on. Â*I can make another push over the winter break. (dec 20th to jan 20th) Â*Also, I think the school in my town has a tv studio. Â*All of these highschools have TV studios around here, and most have time on public television, if they can come up with something worthy of airing. Â*Doing something like this would be great PR for them, and if they understand that, there should be a line of prinipals out the door who want to help. Â*just an idea.
we'll be looking forward to hearing about your progress with this. Â*thanks for the offer - if it turns into something, it will certainly help out our project.
Sounds good , just hope this actually turns in to something we can go with.
bencar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 05:34 PM   #231
jims69camaro

so, karl, have you run into that guy yet? please keep us posted as to your progress. 8)

Save a life.

N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L
Old 01-19-2005, 09:01 PM   #232
bencar

Quote:
so, karl, have you run into that guy yet? Â*please keep us posted as to your progress. Â*8)
What Guy?Done in bold so it's easier to read
Old 01-26-2005, 03:31 AM   #233
jims69camaro

Quote:
Quote:
so, karl, have you run into that guy yet? please keep us posted as to your progress. 8)
the first post at the top of this page, made by speakersgoboom (Karl).

Save a life.

N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L
Old 01-26-2005, 07:23 PM   #234
bencar

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
so, karl, have you run into that guy yet? Â*please keep us posted as to your progress. Â*8)
the first post at the top of this page, made by speakersgoboom (Karl).
And so, has Karl heard anything from this other guy with a Garage?Done in bold so it's easier to read
Old 01-26-2005, 08:01 PM   #235
Trans Am Chick

karl isnt on the boards anymore. but hes picking me up from work so ill ask him 2night.

I <3 my Trans Am!
Trans Am Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 08:46 PM   #236
bencar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trans Am Chick
karl isnt on the boards anymore. but hes picking me up from work so ill ask him 2night.
As long as he's still willing to find us a Garage, I don't think it matters if he's not on the Board anymore
Old 02-27-2005, 08:27 AM   #237
jims69camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trans Am Chick
do you remember how that went? (being over a month old at this point...)

Save a life.

N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L
Old 03-21-2005, 12:04 AM   #238
jims69camaro

bump

Save a life.

N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L
Old 04-14-2005, 07:19 PM   #239
jims69camaro

Quote:
bump

Save a life.

N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge