Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-06-2006, 02:09 AM   #276
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

I really think there were some points in there I may agree with, but unfortunately I read through a few times and just plain need someone to decipher it nothing personal, just I need someone else to break that up into sentences for me before I reply misunderstanding it

Kommandant
of the ACL (Anti Canadian League)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTb1ow View Post
Junk the pos, spend the money on beer, acquire headache.

Same result cept this headache doesnt last months.
Savage_Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 04:14 AM   #277
Ian
Banned Camp Director Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjzjz
anyway to lock this would be in poor taste people need a vent
yeah people need to vent, but people dont have to back and forth making personal remarks towards one another. if this stays on topic for the most part, I have no problem keeping it open, but if everyone starts calling eachother names and resorting to cheap personal attacks, its gonna get shut down.

as you were.
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 01:38 PM   #278
johnjzjz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage_Messiah
I really think there were some points in there I may agree with, but unfortunately I read through a few times and just plain need someone to decipher it nothing personal, just I need someone else to break that up into sentences for me before I reply misunderstanding it

If i can help i will what is it your not understanding in how i wrote it if i can i will give a better answer ?????/ ps: i am also at a loss at times reading what i wrote hahahahhaha jz
johnjzjz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 07:20 AM   #279
johnjzjz

Marine mom, is a link to a poem she wrote in 2004 that has been beautifully illustrated and set to music by another Marine mom. You may have to copy and paste the link into your browser.

When you read the dedication at the end, you will see when I wrote this poem. Karl had just gotten to Iraq and was immediately and unexpectedly separated from his Unit...which included these 26 men who deployed to Iraq with him, the ones killed in the helicopter crash. Had Karl not been immediately needed elsewhere, he very likely would have been on that helicopter. When I heard about the crash on the news, it was so awful and I knew it was going to be devastating to Karl. I knew his grief would be agonizing, but I also knew once he said his goodbyes, he would put his grief aside, and in honor of those men he would do what Marines do...carry on with his mission. As most of you know, writing has been great therapy for me, and this particular poem came to me that very day, so I know God put the words in my heart and gave them to me to share. Some of you have already read this poem, but Julie has so beautifully illustrated, and truly captured and preserved the inspiration for it. I hope it will touch you the way she intended.

http://www.pcsuccess.us/yrg/farewell.html

jz
johnjzjz is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge