Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2013, 09:36 PM   #1
BonzoHansen
Admin.

October Car of the Month Submissions - Project Car Month

Anyone can post one photograph of only their Camaro or Firebird in this thread. Photographs of multiple cars or cars with models will not be accepted.

Please include your real name and a short paragraph (at least a few sentences) describing the ongoing project(s) being done to the car and/or a short story about the car as well.

If this is not posted in this thread by the time voting begins, your car will not be included in the vote.

All submitted pictures should be a minimum size of 640 x 480, as this is the size of the image that will be posted on the home page. If you aren't sure of the size, post it up the largest image you have (within reason), or send a private message to me for assistance.

At the last week of the month we will post a poll that will last for one week and the winner will get to spend the following month showcased on the home page of the site. Past winning cars (regardless of ownership changes) will not be eligible to enter again for 12 months.

Any pic considered poor quality by staff (blurry, cell phone, etc) will be ignored in COTM voting.

Please limit this thread to posts submitting pictures only. Comments and other chit-chat will be removed and offending users will be penalized.

GET THOSE SUBMISSIONS IN!!!

OCTOBER IS PROJECT CAR MONTH

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
Old 10-16-2013, 01:07 AM   #2
coolmanvette75
12 Second Club / Bullwinkle

Matt Plotkin
1994 Camaro Z28

This is my never ending project. LT1 took a dump July 2012 and has been sitting ever since. Car is now a shell awaiting the installation of the forged 370ci LSX and 78mm turbo setup. That will be backed by a Viper T56 and 9in rear. Seems like this project has been never ending but should be finished in the next few months.
Originally Posted by Jersey Mike View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSex View Post
who is FFB?
An NJFBOA legend. Ask about him at the next meet.
Old 10-16-2013, 01:57 AM   #3
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

My name is Alex Quiles, and this is my 1995 Pontiac Trans Am.

I purchased this car in late 2012 from WildBillyT while I was deployed to Afghanistan with the intent of swapping my entire drivetrain from my old 1995 Z28 Camaro. The swap was done with the help of my friends while I was away, but never fully finished until recently. It currently is running a forged 355 LT1 heads & cam motor built by JSPerformance, with a 6-speed & handful of aftermarket suspension components. The car runs and is only a days work away from being street worthy. Although I've been teetering on the verge of selling the car for some time now its unique color, drivetrain, and NJFBOA history keep the for sale sign at bay and the cover on just waiting for another rainy day.

Last edited by ar0ck; 10-16-2013 at 01:59 AM.
Old 10-16-2013, 06:37 AM   #4
PolarBear
Ebearnezer Scrooge/Power Member/Lips

I'm James and this is my 1991 GTA. The car a had a small fire but the paint is still pretty nice. I am in the process of putting a C4 rear suspension under the car, I have a little more to do on that. I have no engine for the car at the moment and it needs a new windsheild but I hope to have the car back together by the weekend

Last edited by PolarBear; 10-16-2013 at 06:41 AM.
Old 10-21-2013, 04:32 PM   #5
BonzoHansen
Admin.

last call

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia