Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2005, 10:15 PM   #1
97slpss

stuff for salee...need money

im selling a jvc mini-dv camcorder...like new used it like 3 times model number...pv-dv53d...i have everything it came with and a carying case..was hoping to get like 130 but open to offers

i also have a spider paintball gun from like 3 years ago dont know wat one also have no clue what they go for these day ...but the gun a mask and a tank 70$?

sparco 4 point harnesses ...make an offer just want them out of my sight

eibach sportline lowering springs for 93-97 lt1 fbodys....justt bought them from someone one on this site for 140$ but unfortunatly i need money to bad right now to keep them so i need to get rid of them i can let them go for 130$

i can take pics of anything if anyones interested and everythings for pick up or i may be able to meet u half way...thanks, santino
Old 10-05-2005, 07:19 PM   #2
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

Camcorder sold

- Justin

Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other