Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2004, 12:08 AM   #1
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

Im calling this 383 Stroked Motor Out!

I think this has gone a little to far. All I hear is talk blah blah blah 383 this 383 that.

I think its a 305 with some mild mods to it at the most. I dont care who says they built it. I want some proof, some solid paper or reciets saying it was punched out and stroked by so & so, and parts were ordered from where.

It hasnt made it to a dyno day, and the owners/drivers have yet to prove its power.

Too me its a crappy looking converatble, that has no suspension work, and alot of other stock looking parts.

I want to race this car for a good amount of money. Run me from a roll, run me front a dead stop.

Proove me wrong, if this is some all mighty 383 it should hand my ass to me on a platter, with my high 13' second car, and a poor driver.
Old 12-19-2004, 12:12 AM   #2
misterjuice

2008 G8 GT Ignition Orange - New Era OTR intake, PM-FL Axle Back, SuperChips Cortex Tune
Old 12-19-2004, 12:14 AM   #3
79dizZy28

Old 12-19-2004, 01:49 AM   #4
kamikaz

K&N intake,58mm TB,Flowmaster Exhaust,Custom shift kit,3000 stall Vigilante converter,4-inch VFN cowl hood,combat style wing,17 inch ROH wheels and a load of parts that i don\'t know what to do with yet.
http://members.cardomain.com/kamikaz28
previous car http://www.mycar.net/mafb/registry/detail.cfm?id=46
Old 12-19-2004, 03:52 AM   #5
Teds89IROC

ahahahahahaha!!!

~Ted
1998 Honda CBR 600F3
2003 Yamaha FX140
Old 12-19-2004, 09:51 AM   #6
slasherbarb
Fidget Lover

FIGHT!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru2Chevy
Barb = fist pump extraordinaire
- Justin
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba428 View Post
just for the record...whos falus is lodged in your sfincter
Old 12-19-2004, 09:55 AM   #7
Trans Am Chick

how much.

I <3 my Trans Am!
Old 12-19-2004, 10:09 AM   #8
V
Stalker

ok i got all the reciepts and build sheets from speed-o-motive in cali, valvetrain specs from doug herbert automotive, i got the receipts for the timing gears, carb, wiend intake, msd ignition, and headers from summit, 400 ci Externally balanced harmonic balancer from sifford pontiac, and a ****load of other recipts. Dont start knocking the car, understand i put a lot of time and money into it so to say **** about it saying its all stock blah blah blah, is just plain ****ed up. if you wanna race it, base it on whatever else like what claims have been made about it, but shut up with knocking the car itself
Old 12-19-2004, 10:28 AM   #9
Trans Am Chick

alex

I <3 my Trans Am!
Old 12-19-2004, 10:32 AM   #10
misterjuice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokingSS
ok i got all the reciepts and build sheets from speed-o-motive in cali, valvetrain specs from doug herbert automotive, i got the receipts for the timing gears, carb, wiend intake, msd ignition, and headers from summit, 400 ci Externally balanced harmonic balancer from sifford pontiac, and a ****load of other recipts. Dont start knocking the car, understand i put a lot of time and money into it so to say **** about it saying its all stock blah blah blah, is just plain ****ed up. if you wanna race it, base it on whatever else like what claims have been made about it, but shut up with knocking the car itself
well let me ask you for your professional opinion, since you built the engine...................what kinda power is it making? Keep in mind, we're not knocking the car (at least i'm not).....we're knocking the claim that the owner has made (a little exaggeration, i think).

2008 G8 GT Ignition Orange - New Era OTR intake, PM-FL Axle Back, SuperChips Cortex Tune
Old 12-19-2004, 10:46 AM   #11
Trans Am Chick

anyone with a brain doubts the claim the OWNER is making. tony is a *******. but karl doesnt think it has quite that much power.. but its a good car. mayb it doesnt look all that good. and theres no heat. and the top doesnt stay up... and we had to drive to bridgewater in the freezing cold... but still and all... ehh w/e im tired of trying to defend this thing... or him...

I <3 my Trans Am!
Old 12-19-2004, 10:54 AM   #12
misterjuice

welp i got a 305, 400 rwhp, with a/c, heat, power seat, stereo system, etc, and it is sexy............................. not as sexy as the neon tho

Old 12-19-2004, 11:47 AM   #13
GP99GT
Mr Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterjuice
welp i got a 305, 400 rwhp, with a/c, heat, power seat, stereo system, etc, and it is sexy............................. not as sexy as the neon tho
i hope you arent talking about the R/T when you say sexy... :P

i havent seen the car in person, but personally i think the 525hp/600tq claim is BS. that much power in a convertible with no chassis stiffening mods = insta-twist chassis.

B18B1 FTW
Old 12-19-2004, 12:09 PM   #14
misterjuice

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP99GT
Quote:
welp i got a 305, 400 rwhp, with a/c, heat, power seat, stereo system, etc, Â* and it is sexy............................. not as sexy as the neon tho

i havent seen the car in person, but personally i think the 525hp/600tq claim is BS. that much power in a convertible with no chassis stiffening mods = insta-twist chassis.
You bet your butt i'm talkin about the yellow R/T....it's mad phat yo.....

Old 12-19-2004, 01:17 PM   #15
j0n

yea yo from what i've seen the chicks dig it...and **** i'll run the ****er in my mom's trailblazer
Old 12-19-2004, 02:15 PM   #16
GP99GT
Mr Fantastic

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GP99GT
Quote:

You bet your butt i'm talkin about the yellow R/T....it's mad phat yo.....
yellow = fast

B18B1 FTW
Old 12-19-2004, 02:57 PM   #17
84HOtransam
13 Second Club

dont be mad at alex..he finally has a car that his quick...he beat an m3 now he thinks hes invincible...lol
Old 12-19-2004, 05:16 PM   #18
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

this sounds like the kind of thing that can be settled openign day at etown. how about you two pick up yer nuts and agree to race if you are both soooo bothered by all this.

later
tim

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association
Old 12-19-2004, 08:27 PM   #19
skorpion317

cripple fight!
Old 12-19-2004, 08:29 PM   #20
89 Trans Am WS6

Etown...

im down for a showdown on 21 at like 3am
'14 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude (Wifey's Ride)
'89 Trans Am WS6 (Gone but not forgotten-SOLD)
'85 Camaro 6 Banger base model, never left the driveway, 1st car (SOLD)
Http://www.cardomain.com/id/red93ta
http://www.fquick.com/freebird
Old 12-19-2004, 09:47 PM   #21
SpeakersGoBoom

i like the englishtown idea.

alex, apparantly being nice about it isnt working, so im just going to come right out and say it. I think your a ****ing *******. I think you talk way too much ****. I think thats why you havent been with a girl in over a year (jmo). I think you piss lexi off the point where shes ready to knee you in the junk. I myself will settle for a drag race. Whoevers car is faster, there are certain facts that are undeniable.
1) The car is a 383 Stroker Motor
2) The transmission is a non world class T5
There are certain things that are my opinion
1) The car is fast
2) Your a dick
Then there are things that are JOKES
1) The car is a 600hp ten second car

The 600/10 thing is a joke. Thats what tony was trying to convince me of when he first got the car. Joe, the guy who he bought it from (joe bought it from paul) told him that it was 600hp to the wheels, and that it was a 10 second car. When I heard that, i was laughing so hard i thought I was gonna puke, but then again, I dont know the FULL history on that car, so I'm not going to be like you and say **** that I dont know is true. The car is what it is.
As for not being at dyno day...lets see. I work in retail. that day was the last saturday before christmas. Lets put that BCC education to work shall we? With those last two statements, chances are i was....WORKING! Wasnt too hard now was it?
As for the racing for a significant amount of money, no. I'm broke. I'm not going to bet on somethign when i dont have the funds to back it up. I dont do that. However, IF YOU LOOSE...I dont want to hear another negative comment about ANYBODYs ANYTHING! I'm not the only one you piss off with that. The point of this club is to share a common interest in trans ams and camaros, and to help eachother, not try and **** on eachother.
I'm done.
Old 12-19-2004, 09:57 PM   #22
BigAls87Z28

Etown? Why wait when there are so many unpatroled and wide open roads out there?

How about this...loser is banned from the site? No money, no nothing....
Old 12-19-2004, 10:01 PM   #23
1RawTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trans Am Chick
how much.
i have 1900 bucks saved up for a new rearend and some upcoming mods... im willing to put it all on the line for a race against that car if you dont wanna race alex.... ill even give you 2 and the scoot....
WWW.TTPERFORMANCE.NET
Old 12-19-2004, 10:09 PM   #24
Trans Am Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeakersGoBoom
i like the englishtown idea.

alex, apparantly being nice about it isnt working, so im just going to come right out and say it. Â*I think your a ****ing *******. Â*I think you talk way too much ****. Â*I think thats why you havent been with a girl in over a year (jmo). Â*I think you piss lexi off the point where shes ready to knee you in the junk. Â*I myself will settle for a drag race. Â*Whoevers car is faster, there are certain facts that are undeniable.
1) The car is a 383 Stroker Motor
2) The transmission is a non world class T5
There are certain things that are my opinion
1) The car is fast
2) Your a dick
Then there are things that are JOKES
1) The car is a 600hp ten second car

The 600/10 thing is a joke. Â*Thats what tony was trying to convince me of when he first got the car. Â*Joe, the guy who he bought it from (joe bought it from paul) told him that it was 600hp to the wheels, and that it was a 10 second car. Â*When I heard that, i was laughing so hard i thought I was gonna puke, but then again, I dont know the FULL history on that car, so I'm not going to be like you and say **** that I dont know is true. Â*The car is what it is.
As for not being at dyno day...lets see. Â*I work in retail. Â*that day was the last saturday before christmas. Â*Lets put that BCC education to work shall we? Â*With those last two statements, chances are i was....WORKING! Â*Wasnt too hard now was it?
As for the racing for a significant amount of money, no. Â*I'm broke. Â*I'm not going to bet on somethign when i dont have the funds to back it up. Â*I dont do that. Â*However, IF YOU LOOSE...I dont want to hear another negative comment about ANYBODYs ANYTHING! Â*I'm not the only one you piss off with that. Â*The point of this club is to share a common interest in trans ams and camaros, and to help eachother, not try and **** on eachother. Â*
I'm done.

Bye bye Alex

I <3 my Trans Am!
Old 12-19-2004, 10:10 PM   #25
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trans Am Chick
Â* Â* Â* Bye bye Alex Â*
Bye Bye Lexi, you'll only be catching my rubber and smoke.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey