Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 09:08 PM   #1
transamfan1981

Trans am 60s-70s engine parts from clean low mile rebuilt motor

The motor was rebuilt and had low miles so everything is clean, the motor had zero sludge build up, I took alot of care of it
1969 400 heads casting #46 the heads are rebuilt and have pushrod guide plates. You'll also get the valves, valve springs, rockers, and push rods with the heads. The valve seals are good, no need to replace them
1974 350 crankshaft
1974 connecting rods and pistons
cam and lifters
Factory 2bbl intake manifold
Rochester 2 jet 2 bbl carb. Works great, doesn't leak
1974 oil pan, timeing cover, water pump, valley pan, distributer, harmonic balancer
a set of valve covers off of my 74, also have a set off of a 76
1976 exhaust manifolds
I have a 1976 fridgid air a/c unit. I can't garuntee that it works because I've never hooked it up to even test it, but the pulley spins nice so I know the bearing in it is good
I also have a front floor pan I never used from npd. New there're around 75, I'll let that go for 50

All of these parts are being stored in doors.*I do know what this stuff is worth, so don't send me bs offers. But make me a offer and I may surprise you, and I'm willing to negotiate
You can send me a pm or email me at transamfan1981@verizon.net

Steve

Last edited by transamfan1981; 02-08-2012 at 09:10 PM.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts