Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-26-2005, 09:23 PM   #1
enRo
13 Second Club

Might be aquiring a nice third gen

Theres a shatload of repo's at my work. It's where the police township impounds go. If you heard the story about the 18 wheeler full of illegal fireworks getting pulled over in Roxbury last week, they just auctioned off the Mack that was pulling it, and thats where the trailer sits as well. I mightve mentioned it before, but I looked into the VIN and everything and its an 89 Camaro (RS?) V6 with only 54K miles on the engine/body! The interior is tan cloth and its immaculate. The front passenger side is a little dented but whos looking? The body is what counts. I'd rather work on that than something thats been in two accidents that I know of (86 TA). I talked with my boss (the Assistant Township Manager) and he said he will look into it. If it gets auctioned off, Ill be there to buy it, cuz they go real cheap. But since I work for the town, there could possibly be some kind of inside deal, and that'll work great too! But law might say that it has to be auctioned off in a town/county/state auction first, so that's why he's looking into it.

Im not keeping my hopes up, but it'll be great if I can get my hands on it! Its been sitting up at the town hall prior to being brought to my work for at least 5 years.
Old 06-26-2005, 11:48 PM   #2
79dizZy28

sounds like a sweet deal
79dizZy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 08:45 AM   #3
nj85z28

definitly sounds like your gonna steal yourself a nice low mileage sport coupe
Old 06-30-2005, 05:00 PM   #4
enRo
13 Second Club

Ok, he looked into it and apparently its still titled to the owner. He's been doing time of 5 years so far in the county jail, and they are keeping it until he gets out. Theres a nice chevy P/U with a 350 next to it, and one of our drivers (me, NOOOOOOT like im saying anything HAHAHA) backed a garbage truck into it. Thats how I found out about the jail thing, because its gonna be picked up when he gets out.

If I was in jail, and I got out and found my nice Chevy P/U with a crunched front end, I'd be PISSED LOL

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge