Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Camaros, Firebirds and the People that own them > Member's Rides > The Later Years 93-present

Notices

Old 09-08-2016, 12:31 PM   #26
greenformula92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Congrats man. I miss the hell out of mine. Good job on the A8, it's faster by quite a bit over the M6(if that's your thing, some people still like rowing through the gears).

GM is coming out with their intake soon, just waiting on it to be CARB certified in Nazi California which also has a tune that comes with it(well, really just a MAF recalibration). Most tuners haven't really gotten the A8 settings down so don't expect anything trans wise. IMO the A8 shifts fine the way it is, it's definitely quicker than the previous 6L80E.

Once this mess is over with me(hoping by spring) I'm definitely buying another one. I'm either going to do the same combo as my totaled one(instead of the white interior I'll go red) or gray w/black wheels and the red accent interior package.
I honestly didn't have a preference, I do like rowing my own gears...but its also a daily driver. so it could of gone either way. this one is the A8 but I wouldn't have been opposed to the 6 speed. oddly that was the one thing that could of gone either way

2018 Silverado 1500
greenformula92 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Camaros, Firebirds and the People that own them > Member's Rides > The Later Years 93-present