Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Engine / Power / Tuning

Notices

Old 07-12-2005, 11:43 PM   #1
jin1481

looking for a shop

im a marine currently stationed on okinawa japan. ive just picked up a high mile 94 z28. i want to do bore and stroke it and start getting the drivetrain and suspension set up to handle the new power and driver. what im looking for is a good shop to go to, since im not the states right now its kinda hard to shop around. so if anybody would like to point me into the right direction that would be awesome.

heres whats goin on with the car
175,000 mile lt1
automatic, dont know the rear gear
bad traction in rain (probably just the tires)

My family picked the car up from a co-worker and says its in good shape just has a lot of miles on it. Im looking to turn it into a good street car (handling and acceleration).

thank you for help
jin1481 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 06:15 AM   #2
Batman
11 Second Club

When you are ready contact Mike Kleman at Rapid motorsports (mike@rapidmotorsports.com) , or if you want to peruse his stuff check out www.rapidmotorsports.com. He is in PA but near the Jersey border. I'm sure there are some other good shops that will be suggested but out of the cream of the crop he's the best I've seen. Tell him Batman sent you.
Chasing 10's
469RWH/437RWTQ
11.05 @ 123
Batman is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Engine / Power / Tuning