Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2013, 03:09 PM   #1
madness410

FS: 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo $1000 - SOLD

I'm selling my 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. Figured I'd put this here since a lot of people here are into Jeeps. I want to be as up front and honest about this jeep because I'm looking to sell it in the very near future since I found another truck I'd like to buy.

So I bought this last October for $1000 to get to and from work during the winter months, I bought it at that price knowing it needed some work...it did its job and did it well, and still runs really well but now I'm looking for a pick up. After putting minor work into it (spark plugs, oil changed, trans fluid changed, throttle body cleaned, rear lift gate supports, things of that nature) and having the rear redone (professionally, I have receipts) it runs like a champ.

Basically its a Jeep with 205,000 miles. It has the 5.2 liter v8 motor with full time 4 wheel drive, auto trans. Color black but has its share of blemishes, it looks like the drivers side door was spray painted and a few other spots. That along with minor chips and scrapes. I can only assume the drivers side door was sagging at one point and put a new door on. Has a front grille guard on the front which has seen better days, its rusting but it can be removed (see pictures).

As far as the interior, has leather interior, passenger side ripped, back seats have minor cuts I guess the lady before me always transported her dogs around. The headliner sags, and has a sunroof which sometimes has minor leaks but still opens and closes just fine. The back seats fold down and can hold a lot more than I thought, I helped my girlfriend move out of her dorm and my buddies friend move, packed a lot of stuff in and moved with no issues.

The tires I bought new back in November, Definity Dakotas all terrain tires all around with a lot of tread left. Vehicle will also come with a full size spare wheel.

As I said earlier, its a Jeep with 205,000 miles and shows its wear. I want to be as up front and honest so I dont waste my time or your time and move this jeep so I can get into a new truck, so dont hesitate to ask a question you'll get an honest reply. I personally never took it off roading and the lady who owned it prior did not, I cant speak for anything before that.

I'm asking $1000 and thats a price for NJFBOA members since this site has been good to me, but if you are interested make your best offer and we could talk, worst I could do is say no. Vehicle is located in Somerset, NJ 08873 but could also be seen in the Warren County area or anywhere in between, Hunterdon / Morris Counties. Thanks.

Jon

Old 08-16-2013, 09:21 PM   #2
madness410

if interested make an offer looking to move this soon njfboa
Old 08-19-2013, 03:12 PM   #3
madness410

ttt anybody need a cheap jeep? winters coming up.
Old 08-21-2013, 06:57 PM   #4
madness410

sold.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles