Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-09-2006, 12:08 AM   #26
Knipps

so this country was founded on the day of the boston tea party...
that's not what i learnt in history

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
dumbass.
Knipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 12:09 AM   #27
Rob WS6

If I can get charged more for my car insurance because "statistically" people with lower credit scores are "worse" drivers, then "statistically" Muslims should be singled out because 99% of hijacked planes are done my Muslim extremists.

**** that, and eye for an eye. Dont like it? Go back to your country. We dont care, trust me.

Last edited by Rob WS6; 12-09-2006 at 12:09 AM.
Rob WS6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 12:15 AM   #28
Teds89IROC

you have just of an equal chance of getting checked as jake does, thanks to random security checks; just as j0n has been checked the numerous times that he has.

The whole point isnt that every muslim or arab person is a terrorist, the point is that there is a trend of terrorism linked to them ,just like majority of the crime is commited by blacks and majority of the jails are filled with blacks..its just how the numbers are, so we take precaution to the most obivous. No **** anyone is just as capable of it, but being that we can't regulate EVERYTHING we try and regulate what is known.
1998 Honda CBR 600F3
2003 Yamaha FX140
Teds89IROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 12:16 AM   #29
Ian
Banned Camp Director Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevelle 454 View Post
so this country was founded on the day of the boston tea party...
that's not what i learnt in history
turning point = founding moment. you didnt think this country was magically made with the declaration did you?

and yes, while most of hte people that hijack planes are muslim, you have to look deeper than that to find all of the problem starters though.

do not get me wrong, I am 110% for the secrutiy of this country, but there are certain things that just arent right. profiling is one of them. if you're gonna profile, why not just screen everyone. you'd be suprised at what you might find.
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 12:25 AM   #30
Ian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teds89IROC View Post
you have just of an equal chance of getting checked as jake does, thanks to random security checks; just as j0n has been checked the numerous times that he has.

The whole point isnt that every muslim or arab person is a terrorist, the point is that there is a trend of terrorism linked to them ,just like majority of the crime is commited by blacks and majority of the jails are filled with blacks..its just how the numbers are, so we take precaution to the most obivous. No **** anyone is just as capable of it, but being that we can't regulate EVERYTHING we try and regulate what is known.
blue collar! just the way I like it. you think for a second a CEO of a huge corporation is gonna get charged as easily as a poor man stealing a TV? think again. the crime that actually hurts me (lower class, thank you very little) is the pricks up top stealing from corporate funds and making my life a living hell. dont try telling me that most of the crime is commited by black people, thats pure ********. the **** that makes my life harder to live is commited by white people and they are all over paid and under worked. I'd like to see them live my life for half a year and not kill themselves.

I'm sorry, but to make such a racist staement like that, you really need to get your head checked!
Old 12-09-2006, 12:32 AM   #31
Teds89IROC

Among men, blacks (28.5%) are about six times more likely than whites (4.4%)
to be admitted to prison during their life. Among women, 3.6% of blacks and
0.5% of whites will enter prison at least once. (U.S. Department of Justice)
Based on current rates of incarceration, an estimated 7.9% of black males
compared to 0.7% of white males will enter State of Federal prison by the
time they are age 20 and 21.4% of black males versus 1.4% of white males will
be incarcerated by age 30. (U.S. Department of Justice)
Some have noted that more black men are in prison in America than are in
college. (The Black and White of Justice, Freedom Magazine, Volume 128 )
1998 Honda CBR 600F3
2003 Yamaha FX140

Last edited by Teds89IROC; 12-09-2006 at 12:34 AM.
Old 12-09-2006, 12:34 AM   #32
Ian

and you dont think that has anything to do with a corrupt justice system?

*edit* you're stupid if you believe the justice system is even halfway close to perfect.

Last edited by Ian; 12-09-2006 at 12:35 AM.
Old 12-09-2006, 12:49 AM   #33
Teds89IROC

No I don't think it's perfect, but not being perfect means it can be as equally as imperfect and wrong towards any case, any judgement, made in the system. But I guess that's not true and our country is just racist and stupid
1998 Honda CBR 600F3
2003 Yamaha FX140
Old 12-09-2006, 12:55 AM   #34
Ian

for the most part, you're right. Our country is stupid. and I agree with you. if any case can be right, i t can just as easily be wrong. which brings me back to my original point....if arabs have to get searched "randomly" so should everyone else. and I mean everyone! profiling is a waste of time, being thorough, no matter what the cost, is worth much more.
Old 12-09-2006, 07:59 AM   #35
johnjzjz

Greed: is the number one reason most crime in the USA is committed ( white brown black yellow what ever ) -- the ones doing could care less for your life or mine -- given a chance they would take it financially or literally -- quote : *edit* you're stupid if you believe the justice system is even halfway close to perfect. --- YOU ARE RIGHT WHEN A JUDGE LETS A CHILD MOLESTER OFF WITH 30 DAYS : but how about the one who signed the search warrant with light on details : --- you are forgetting a very real point they in the Muslin religion are preaching death to all who are not Muslim : HELLO HELLO HELLO : are you getting that : in their own words death to all the infidels ( ALL ) : not some like the communist news network would have you think ( CNN ) -- jz
johnjzjz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 08:14 AM   #36
qwikz28
13 Second Club / Moderator

Social Networks:

i think the reason more blacks are arrested then whites is because black people tend to fall into lower class society and also the same reason this was brought up, racial profiling.

ian- i personally think the whole screening process in itself is bullcrap. you have completely underqualified people searching people who seriously outsmart them. regardless of what kind of checks they have at the airport, i guarantee those reject security guards will get outsmarted by a terrorist. if anyone tries hard enough, they can be creative enough to get around it. just like that guy on the news not too long ago that brought the weapon on the plane just to prove he can. that guy wasnt crazy, he helped us if anything.

i understand also that screening arabs only will create a loophole for others to try something stupid. islam as a whole, has a lot of money and they either threaten or pay off alot of people to join them. and that doesnt only happen in egypt like i'm referring to, i've heard of it happening in Newark from personal account. this would be interesting if they could convince someone of a different race to do their stupid crap for them.
qwikz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 10:17 AM   #37
12secondv6
Token v6 Guy

Because it has not been said yet..... Derka Derka mohammed jee-had!

I have no problem w/ profiling..... I'm a cracker ass cracker limey bastard... I have no shame in it
Old 12-09-2006, 10:35 AM   #38
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teds89IROC View Post
Among men, blacks (28.5%) are about six times more likely than whites (4.4%)
to be admitted to prison during their life. Among women, 3.6% of blacks and
0.5% of whites will enter prison at least once. (U.S. Department of Justice)
Based on current rates of incarceration, an estimated 7.9% of black males
compared to 0.7% of white males will enter State of Federal prison by the
time they are age 20 and 21.4% of black males versus 1.4% of white males will
be incarcerated by age 30. (U.S. Department of Justice)
Some have noted that more black men are in prison in America than are in
college. (The Black and White of Justice, Freedom Magazine, Volume 128 )
Many might say these stats proves inequality exists. They don't prove who commits crime, they prove who gets convicted. Bascially what Ian said. The root issue is economics, not race. If a proportionate number of minorities are poor, that is a differnent problem that needs to be addressed.

I also like cookies very much, along with ice cream.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 10:42 AM   #39
r0nin89

It difficult situation to judge. It holds the same effect as the Japanese in WW2, and Russians during the cold war. He shouldnt be complaining though its not like hes not the only group that its done to (not specifically in airports though). I mean a black guy walks into a store and hes watched more than a white guy. Its human instinct to reflect and pass general judgment based on prior events. In the case of blacks its robberies/shootings in the news despite the fact that it doesnt apply to all blacks many people still view all of them that way. The same with Muslims. When your people are killings out soldiers, 1/2 are supporting a dictator, flying planes into buildings then rejoicing about it I now pass judgment on all of you because this is what your majority makes us beleive you are. If it were not for the fact that I know theres an air marshall on every plane with a gun I still wouldnt fly...

94 2wd SBSC Gmt400. 330CI LSX, Fast 102, Trickflow 205s, close ratio nv3500, 4.30/trutrac.
r0nin89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 11:00 AM   #40
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0nin89 View Post
It difficult situation to judge. It holds the same effect as the Japanese in WW2, and Russians during the cold war. He shouldnt be complaining though its not like hes not the only group that its done to (not specifically in airports though). I mean a black guy walks into a store and hes watched more than a white guy. Its human instinct to reflect and pass general judgment based on prior events. In the case of blacks its robberies/shootings in the news despite the fact that it doesnt apply to all blacks many people still view all of them that way. The same with Muslims. When your people are killings out soldiers, 1/2 are supporting a dictator, flying planes into buildings then rejoicing about it I now pass judgment on all of you because this is what your majority makes us beleive you are. If it were not for the fact that I know theres an air marshall on every plane with a gun I still wouldnt fly...
i wont flame you for being a moron(cuz i dont wanna talk to timmy on aim again someone gets butt hurt), but instead ill just say that WHITE people as a race killed more people then you'll be able to comprehend.
Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 11:12 AM   #41
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by r0nin89 View Post
i wont flame you for being a moron(cuz i dont wanna talk to timmy on aim again someone gets butt hurt), but instead ill just say that WHITE people as a race killed more people then you'll be able to comprehend.
Many in the name of God.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 12:28 PM   #42
Ian

also, that figure of 1/2 the muslims in the world flying planes into buildings is not accurate at all. a majority of them are just like the christians, they follow their beliefs, but not word for word. the extremists can be likened to the ultra conservative, bible hugging religious nut jobs in the bible belt of the good ol' US of A.

there are too many differences to make profiling correct. Economic, religion, race, even how much you actually believe in your religion.

Last edited by Ian; 12-09-2006 at 12:29 PM. Reason: spelling errors
Old 12-09-2006, 05:05 PM   #43
johnjzjz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
also, that figure of 1/2 the muslims in the world flying planes into buildings is not accurate at all. a majority of them are just like the christians, they follow their beliefs, but not word for word. the extremists can be likened to the ultra conservative, bible hugging religious nut jobs in the bible belt of the good ol' US of A.

there are too many differences to make profiling correct. Economic, religion, race, even how much you actually believe in your religion.
a majority of them are just like the christians, they follow their beliefs, but not word for word. the extremists can be likened to the ultra conservative, bible hugging religious nut jobs in the bible belt of the good ol' US of A.

Fill me in -- the plane or planes that were hi jacked buy christians and flown into buildings ??? what page was that on again -- the crusades were muslims against christian knights -- or did they omit that too in history in the masive re write -- your lost young fellow but theirs hope age brings wisdom --

For My Democrat Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting these greetings, you are accepting the aforementioned terms as stated. This greeting is not subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself/himself/others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wish

For My Republican Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Old 12-09-2006, 05:36 PM   #44
Frosty

Do I think "profiling" is wrong? Yes. Does it exist today? Sure. I can't say that if I was an airline security guard I wouldn't keep a closer eye on an Arab looking person than a white person. I know that's wrong but that's the world we live in today(or maybe my own weakness).

...and LMFAO@the people who have the attitude of "Well let them tap my phones and violate the Constitution..I mean if I'm clean what do I have to worry about?" You guys will never EVER get it....EVER.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)

Last edited by Frosty; 12-09-2006 at 05:37 PM.
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 05:57 PM   #45
Ian

I guess me comparing the radical muslims directly to the radical christians was slightly off. no, radical christians dont fly planes into buildings. they do however follow their religion word for word and openly hate anyone who doesnt believe what they do (other religions and gays as an example). the radical muslims are the same way, except they believe that if you die doing good for your religion that you'll go to heaven. its almost like a free pass to them and they take the opportunity.
Old 12-09-2006, 05:58 PM   #46
Ian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty
and LMFAO@the people who have the attitude of "Well let them tap my phones and violate the Constitution..I mean if I'm clean what do I have to worry about?" You guys will never EVER get it....EVER.
Old 12-09-2006, 06:39 PM   #47
johnjzjz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Do I think "profiling" is wrong? Yes. Does it exist today? Sure. I can't say that if I was an airline security guard I wouldn't keep a closer eye on an Arab looking person than a white person. I know that's wrong but that's the world we live in today(or maybe my own weakness).

...and LMFAO@the people who have the attitude of "Well let them tap my phones and violate the Constitution..I mean if I'm clean what do I have to worry about?" You guys will never EVER get it....EVER.
oh i get it the same way you do cept -- the us gov could care less about you or me and anything we might be talking about on the phone or anywhere else -- thats the point you miss, we are and have never been the target -- the wire taps the us wanted and got --- in the news paper you read they were on your home phone -- in the real world it was the connection to foreign country's that have Tye's to extremists -- i know you dont believe that they are tapping your phone -- we are at war and have been for quite a while, do i think all thats been done is ok ( no ) but they are not done, and its not over, if we leave with out the job we started in 92 finished we will be sorry -- jz
Old 12-09-2006, 11:22 PM   #48
Frosty

I don't care if they're tapping Muhammad talking to Akmed or if they're tapping a 93yr old woman named Ethal talking to Bernadette about last nights bingo game

If they do it legally through the proper channels fine, but for the masses to have the "well if I'm doing anything wrong why should I care" attitude is downright scary.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)

Last edited by Frosty; 12-09-2006 at 11:22 PM.
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 02:13 AM   #49
1972LT1
The Plague

Quote:
I guess me comparing the radical muslims directly to the radical christians was slightly off. no, radical christians dont fly planes into buildings. they do however follow their religion word for word and openly hate anyone who doesnt believe what they do (other religions and gays as an example). the radical muslims are the same way, except they believe that if you die doing good for your religion that you'll go to heaven. its almost like a free pass to them and they take the opportunity.
Radical Muslims suicide bomb, radical Christians bomb abortion clinics....Murder is wrong in every religion unless it's in the name of god
1972LT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 02:16 AM   #50
1972LT1
The Plague

Quote:
and you dont think that has anything to do with a corrupt justice system?

*edit* you're stupid if you believe the justice system is even halfway close to perfect.
It's not perfect,but it's all we have unless you have better idea.
1972LT1 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge