Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Competition Forums > Road Racing / Auto X

Notices

Old 04-03-2008, 10:46 PM   #1
198esp1

auto x results 3/30

so the results are posted on the msne web page I finishedwith the 7th best time
out of 103 cars pretty darn good considering the weapon of choice. But that time only gets me 5th in class what the hell. Class UU is very tough 1st thru 6th is spread out over only 1.411 my best was a 45.441 to the class winning 44.146.
looks like i have to go to the drawing board and find some more speed. I think once the weather gets warmer the car will handle better 3324lbs dont like cold tires.
198esp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 08:32 AM   #2
vegaken
9 Second Club

What no link? You suck, I am going to come over and kick you in the bum knee you got now. Right after surgery, I am going to sneak up and wham, Nancy Kerrigan treatment for you. haha just kidding I hope you feel better.

Bammann Racing small block N/A
Doug Nash 5 speed
Stock supsension
vegaken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 06:24 AM   #3
2MCHPWR

yeah man you kicked major ass. your car is awesome. I missed 2nd place by .008!!
That car has awd and i'm sure can launch like a mofo. If there was segment timing, I bet you and I would be faster than him everywhere except the start. Especially when you consider he set his fast time on the 2nd run when track was still cold; shows the benefit of awd.

results

My tires never went over 90 degrees even with 2 drivers. Your bigger tires must have been even colder. We'll do better tomorrow. I am swapping front sway bar and racing seat so I'm dropping 20 lbs. Maybe i'll remove some trunk interior plastic too; not sure.
2MCHPWR is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Competition Forums > Road Racing / Auto X