Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 04:26 PM   #1
Jensend

Camaro Tech Books

These are three softcover Tech Books I'd like to sell.

The first is, Camaro Bolt-On Performance Guide by John Smith. It was published by CarTech Inc., copyright 1999. It covers 3rd and early 4th Gen Performance Parts, includes descriptions and technical information on a broad variety of aftermarket performance parts. Everything from Ignition to Trans, to complete engines etc. It is 144 pages long, and is in excellent condition.

The second is: How to Tune & Modify Your Camaro 1982 - 1998, by Jason Scott. It is published by Motorbooks Powertech Series, copyright 1998. This book covers a full spectrum of tuning and modification topics for the 3rd and early 4th Gen Camaro. Topics covered include: Chassis, Brakes, Suspension and Steering, Engine, Drivetrain, Body, Interior, and Parts and Supply Sources. The books is in excellent overall condition, though some sections are underlined or highlighted. Text is fully readable. It is 160 pages.

The third is: Petersen's Basic Chassis, Suspension & Brakes 3rd Revised Edition. This is an older volume that deals with all the basic components of chassis, suspension and brakes for virtually any type of car. A good all around reference, with tons of photos and cut-a-way drawings illustrating various technical procedures. It is 192 pages long, and is in good condition, although the cover binding has some wear.This book has been SOLD

Selling the remaining two volumes as a pair for $14.00 shipped within the tri-state area (NY, NJ, PA).

Last edited by Jensend; 11-10-2010 at 06:43 PM.
Old 11-03-2010, 07:07 PM   #2
BonzoHansen
Admin.

If you'll break them up I'll give you $10 shipped for the last one.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
Old 11-03-2010, 08:55 PM   #3
Jensend

PM me and I'll give you payment info on the third (Petersen) book.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:11 PM   #4
jts98z28

ill take the other 2 or all 3 if he doesnt want it
Old 11-10-2010, 06:46 PM   #5
Jensend

The Petersen Book Has been SOLD. Thanks Scott! Selling the remaining books as a pair for $14.00 or individually for $8.00 each shipped within the tri-state area.
Old 11-25-2010, 03:16 PM   #6
Jensend

Here's a few pix to show condition of the books.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other