Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > Cruisers' Corner / Other Events

Notices

Old 03-26-2012, 08:05 AM   #1
TPIShark

Car and Motorcycle June 3rd, Clarksburg Inn

Hi everyone,

Trying to spread the word about an upcoming car and motorcycle show being hosted by the Clarksburg Inn, on June 3rd. Details are as follows, and proceeds go to benefit a family strapped with medical bills after a sudden loss. Please come out to my small town watering hole for a good time. They have great burgers, wings, pizza, etc.

Link to registration: http://www.clarksburginn.net/Charity_Event.html

Thanks!
TPIShark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:07 AM   #2
KevinW

Welcome TPISHARK, you are in millstone too? The Inn is right around the corner from me! I will be looking into this event. thanks
KevinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:48 AM   #3
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Man, the annual Delaware Camaro show is that day. Ok, this will be choice #2!

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:41 AM   #4
TPIShark

ttt, friendly reminder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinW View Post
Welcome TPISHARK, you are in millstone too? The Inn is right around the corner from me! I will be looking into this event. thanks
Yep, right around the corner for me too! I'm on Red Valley...

Last edited by Anti_Rice_Guy; 05-03-2012 at 09:47 AM.
Old 05-29-2012, 07:53 AM   #5
TPIShark

Hi everybody, hope you had some fun, and some time to reflect over this Memorial Day weekend. Just another reminder about next Sunday's event at the Clarksburg Inn. I spoke with the event coordinator last night, and I know he spent considerable $$$ on trophies and other items, and Rock Auto is supposed to send us some goodies as well. Hopefully, the weather is kind to us and we get a good turn out. If it works out, they'll be looking to try regular cruise nights, so folks in the immediate area can show off their machines on a regular basis. Please try to come out if you can.

Best Regards,

Ray
Old 05-30-2012, 08:47 AM   #6
KevinW

Hey Ray, I am pretty sure I am going to this. But when is it over? When are the awards? I looked online and could not find anything. What will you be driving? I will have the orange camaro in my profile pic. Just foumd out there is another orange Camaro just like mine in the neighborhood, hope he will be there
KevinW is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > Cruisers' Corner / Other Events