Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > General Tech

Notices

Old 12-14-2012, 04:50 PM   #1
Pampered-Z
Sliderule / Moderator

07 trailbazer - mirrors cycling every time you unlock

Everytime I unlock the car the mirrors start moving as if seeking the correct postion, not like the normal unlock where they just move to where you have them programmed, but they keep moving at over the p0lace and sometimes for up to 30 seconds. This is happeneing with either key fob. The mirrors keep moving up/down/in/out repeatedly. So if I take fob#1 I can unlock (mirrors move around), lock, then unlock again, and the mirrors start doing to bizzar movement for 20-30 seconds of moving around, always end up in the correct position. Everything else seems fine, seat doesn't move, just the 2 mirrors. If the then unlock with fob2, everything moves, but the mirrors keep on moving around for what seems like an extended period of time.

Anyone ever hear of this?
93Z M6 Black: The 385 Lives! Supercharged, 3-core front mount intercooler, GTP heads, 3:73's, Street twin clutch, Jethot Longtubes, Mufflex 4" catback/spintech, S+W cage, Spohn Suspenion, Yada Yada Yada

1) Build it
2) Race it
3) Break it
4) Repeat!!!

Last edited by Pampered-Z; 12-14-2012 at 04:52 PM.
Pampered-Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:46 PM   #2
V
Stalker

my V did that for a while. They'd go down down down and keep trying to go down. let me try to remember how i stopped it
V is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > General Tech