Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2012, 01:59 PM   #1
nj85z28

Thumbs up 1994 Z/28 For sale 87k $2750 obo

*Listing for a friend

This car belongs to a buddy of mine who is registered on this site and belongs to my Camaro trading page on Facebook. I guess he lost his password or whatever so I told him I would post this up for him. i was gonna buy it myself for my wife but obviously that is not an option with all my recent issues.

His screen name here is Vinnie Madrox

This is an copy of his ad on my page-

94 z28 Teal green
87,000 miles
hard top
LT1
no AC
crank windows
no overdrive
posi

Has a leaky Oil Pressure Sending Unit, but i will include one with the sale, along with some oil lol. I'm probably going to be buying and installing a new battery in it as well, since it's been sitting for a while

I'm availible on saturdays and sometimes sundays to show it. I can always be reached on my cell phone via txt 732-977-2349 or you can call and leave a message. Also can email me vinnie_madrox@hotmail.com

His name is Vinnie and the number is 732-977-2349

Last edited by nj85z28; 09-01-2012 at 02:01 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:16 PM   #2
Vinnie Madrox

ha HA! got on my computer and logged figured out my login info!!!!

Anyway, yes, this is my car. it actually has exactly 86,108 miles, and DOES have overdrive {and can put the shifter into "1" {someone told me it has a special RPO code for that?}. I'm trying to sell the car ASAP because i have another car lined up that i'd like to buy, but this guy has to go first.

I went to Autozone to get a new Oil Pressure Sending Unit, and they told me they come in 2 diff thread sizes, and i have no idea witch one it needs, so i haven't bought one to include with the car, but they are very cheap. Also, I jump started the car last week {after it's been sitting for a year and a half} and it started up right away and ran great. i even drove it around the block. got back to my house and it started right back up, and it also started right up the next morning as well. but it's been sitting a week without me starting it so it's dead again, BUT the battery is still good!! So i won't be buying a new one, but i will make sure to jump it and let it charge if anyone wants to come look at it and take it for a spin.

Also I should mention, while driving it around the block, i noticed it needs new breaks. not because they are worn down, but because it has been sitting so long. it stopped ok, but you could feel the pedal moving a lot, so i'm sure it could use some new pads and cutting the rotors.

If you have any questions about the car, you can email me at Vinnie_madrox@hotmail.com or txt/call me at 732-977-2349 just about any time. If i don't answer, leave a message {i drive a school bus, can't talk and drive}. I usually work 6am-misnight, 6 days a week. I have off on Saturdays to show the car.

http://www.MAGMAlliance.com
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles