Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 06:20 PM   #1
dan

71 chevelle FS/FT - SOLD

needs resto, no motor/trans, pretty much all there otherwise, originally white with black vinyl top and black interior, bench seat column shift auto and 307 v8
all glass good, bunch of bodywork started it seems but needs finish work, i'm not a bodyman so i couldnt tell you if whats been started is any good or not, imo it should have fender dogleg patches, and quarter skins put on but it wouldnt be 100% necessary if you didnt want to..
frame, trunk, floors and such are good, has power steering, power disc brakes, and a/c (a/c firewall parts are in the trunk) anyone is welcome to come take a look at it $1500
a 350-4bbl/th400 may be available for a couple bucks extra
i only have a few pics and they arent very good (make car look worse then it really is imo), so i encourage anyone interested to come see it in person..that way there is no mistaking anything of the car will trade for car trailer, full size dodge truck, ponitac muscle car, or some sort of fbody new/old car was started to be edged out in orange by previous orange, thats what you see around hte door and such
Old 10-03-2009, 06:43 PM   #2
dan

sold

Last edited by dan; 10-05-2009 at 10:34 AM.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles