Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2015, 05:25 PM   #1
Frosty

Samsung 60'' plasma TV for sale

So the 4K TV bug bit me, found a killer deal on a TV. I hate to go away from plasma but the deal was too good to pass up.

Samsung PN60F5300 60-Inch 1080p 600Hz Plasma HDTV

It's roughly a year and a half old, in great condition. Read the reviews, the TV is great and they're getting hard to find The only downside IMO is only 2 HDMI ports however if I get my asking price or close to it I'll throw in a Kinivo 4 port HDMI switch(worked great for having a PS3 and PS4 hooked up). http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ilpage_o04_s00

The TV is well taken care of, non smokers house.

Negotiable on price. Pick up only in the Trevose area.

Included is the TV, base, remote and I should be able to find the owners manual.

$700 obo

Thanks for viewing.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)

Last edited by Frosty; 12-17-2015 at 05:26 PM.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other