Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2015, 03:43 PM   #1
unstable bob gable
American Road Warrior

Do it yourself 06 GTO Hellcat beater kit...

I'm throwing this out here honestly..
I'm just too wrapped up in my SRT 10 and hardly have time for it, and my beautiful 06 GTO is sitting on the side lines and I don't see a time I can work on it. So, here it is: 06 GTO automatic, built forged bored/stroked LS2 at 402 CI. Previous owner told me it put down 490 hp to the wheels. Car is off road because I wanted to tidy up the engine bay and install a F1 Procharger that is brand new and still in the box. But needless to say that didn't happen. Car has new fresh paint (red) c fiber hood, black accents, and a whole lot more. I have lots of trick stuff for this car, but it needs to be given love and time that I don't have. Throwing the package out there for $20,000 and I would probably ask that for the car without the blower if I had time to get it back on the road. I'd rather discuss this via phone, and can provide picts and anything else needed. PM me to exchange phone numbers. Car is in Piscataway, 08854

1991 Dodge Spirit R/T: Gran'pa lookin' 150+ mph turbo rocket.

2013 Dodge Avenger RT: Wastelands cruiser.

2008 Crown Vic Police Interceptor: 'Nuff said!

THE ONLY THING THAT SUCKS WORSE THEN IMPORTS ARE RICED OUT IMPORTS!!!

Last edited by unstable bob gable; 08-12-2015 at 03:46 PM.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles