Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2015, 03:25 PM   #1
S1ck_WS6

01 Z28 Convertible for sale with Remote Start and security $5500

bought this from a member on this forum last spring and it has been a fantastic summer ride, I'm set to trade it in this Saturday and figured I'd offer for sale to you guys.
Car is probably being traded in this Saturday

Up for sale is a 2001 Camaro Z28 Convertible, Navy Blue Metallic with a Tan top and Tan leather interior, 133kmiles. Has been well kept. I am the 3rd owner, I have a copy of the original title which I received when I purchased the car this spring, Original owners were a couple in their 70's and kept the car bone stock and you can see parts were replaced as needed and the car drives as so.

Basic mod list
- rear lights have been blacked out
- deleted the muffler and added a TSP Rumbler exhaust.
- Replaced all 4 speakers with new kicker speakers
- currently has Viper 5806vb remote start with security

Throttle Position Sensor and the Electronic Brake Control Module have been replaced.
Car runs great, no lights on the dash, just passed NJ state inspection this spring.
The interior is very nice, the passenger seat bottom was replaced as it had some rips in the leather and it appears the previous owner replaced the driver seat bottom. Door panels are good, carpet is good, all power options work as they should including the windows.
The paint is good for its age/miles(needs to be buffed/waxed from driving it all summer) has a few nicks and scratches that'll clean up, passenger fender and rear bumper marks(common spider webbing). The top is free of rips it does show some rub marks in the creases from when the top is lowered and stored.

There are a few minor issues left. The driver side floor mat Has a hole(just the mat), the ash tray lid hinge is broken, the top is powered and is not as quick as new (get stuck every now and then), and finally the fuel gauge will show empty and bounce back to the actual location, common problem for these cars.
- TSP Rumbler, UMI STB

Last edited by S1ck_WS6; 09-09-2015 at 09:11 PM.
Old 09-12-2015, 08:09 PM   #2
S1ck_WS6

And it's gone
- TSP Rumbler, UMI STB
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles