Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 08:55 PM   #1
tapout2167

2002 acura rsx 120k auto $5200 firm

selling my 2002 acura rsx actually going to be selling alot of my stuff to get back into a ws6 convertible after the nightmare i had with that damn vette anyway 2002 acura rsx 120k runs and rives fine check engine light is on but runs fine so im assuming its a sensor has a scrape on passenger side quarter behind door bout the length of a finger. interior is tan cloth id give it a 6 out of 10 seats arent ripped but theres is some wear in drivers carpet (nothing a floormat cant fix) car was owned by the girl who cut my hair she was second owner ive had it since august and now must sell cause i want another ws6 questions feel free to call or text 856 472 1895 and the title is clean and clear thanks these are all the pics i have for now you can see the dent if you look at the quarter also

Last edited by tapout2167; 03-13-2009 at 08:58 PM.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles