Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey

Notices

Old 01-13-2013, 08:43 AM   #26
Mezzy

Some people are just plain mean, nasty and rude. That's just the way the world is. I need more practice dealing with that type of behavior.
1994. Z28 A4 Full exhaust including SLP Long tubes, 3" ORY pipe, 3 in cat back, CAI, chip, maf,BMR A Arms, Panhard rod, torque arm,. Bilstein shocks, Eibach springs, transmission more, including street shift kit.
Mezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:45 AM   #27
Mike
BadMod

The posts that you edited were pretty mean and inflammatory as well. So pot meet kettle

And V is a good dude. You are over reacting at an extreme level to the way people talk on the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC

Last edited by Mike; 01-13-2013 at 08:46 AM.
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:32 AM   #28
WildBillyT
Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla / Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
And V is a good dude. You are over reacting at an extreme level to the way people talk on the internet

Agreed. V is a good guy.

Some of the guys on here will bust your balls until they are pancake flat in one post and then in the next one offer to give you the shirt off of their backs. True a-holes do not usually stay very often. It's an Internet forum, that's kind of the way things go.

I am not saying you did this, but if you start to throw a lot of stones and you are a new guy expect an extremely frigid welcome and a short tenure.

WildBillyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:48 AM   #29
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBillyT View Post
Some of the guys on here will bust your balls until they are pancake flat in one post and then in the next one offer to give you the shirt off of their backs.
So true....
Old 01-13-2013, 11:36 AM   #30
V
Stalker

yea. i was really just kidding. you said you wanted to "meet people" so i ran with that comment. Also, most internet sites are national or even international, so therefore a state based site for a specific car is rare and the possibility of attracting all like-mined individuals is small.

I meant nothing by the mustang comment other than the fact it seems mustang owners are always having a meet or going to Maryland etc.

Many members on here have met in person many times. I've been around and always try to help when i can. Plus, do you ever sit in front of your computer and after a while the little things amuse you more than usual? Jokes are merely jokes. if we joke around you should feel welcomed. now if you post nonsense and stupidity or try to be the center of attention like some, then one must expect to receive comments that are a bit more harsh. but in the end, its still just the internet.

Last edited by V; 01-13-2013 at 11:37 AM.
V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:34 PM   #31
Jersey Mike
Power Member/NJFBOA Bookie/Moderator

Social Networks:

Bullshoot. V's an a-hole. He sucks. Don't believe the hype.

1995 Firebird... Stock-ish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1ow View Post
Good. He microwaved my phone 6 years ago, i hope his intake erupts.

Last edited by Jersey Mike; 01-13-2013 at 12:34 PM.
Jersey Mike is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey