Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey

Notices

Old 10-02-2012, 04:49 PM   #26
enRo
13 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCZman15 View Post
i just moved up to Roxbury Nj .. right off rt 46 and rt 10. also by rt 80. so im up towards that area where you are alll talking about meetin up. depending on my work schedules. ill try to make some of the meets.

what town is that Sonic event in. date time location?
Where at? I grew up in Roxbury, right off Rt 46... I currently reside on Eyland Ave.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:19 PM   #27
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

im on Roxbury Drive. right off of South Dell Ave. bought a house that was completley renovated and its awesome. my neighbors are reall cool too (retired welder, a few cops, guy who works for dpw, my kinda peope) one of my projects is to really improve the detached oversized 1 car garage. (insulation, sheetrock, shelves, floor coating, electric lines, etc) cant wat to get that done and work on the car in my own garage instead of in driveways and parking lots of years past.

we still are moving in, lotta boxes and stuff all over, but once i get settled i'll see if peope in the area want to come by or go out for a burger or beers. im hoping to get to a LOT more car events and club activities in 2013 now that i'm finally in a place i can settle down into

Last edited by IROCZman15; 10-02-2012 at 05:20 PM.
IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:34 PM   #28
enRo
13 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCZman15 View Post
im on Roxbury Drive. right off of South Dell Ave. bought a house that was completley renovated and its awesome. my neighbors are reall cool too (retired welder, a few cops, guy who works for dpw, my kinda peope) one of my projects is to really improve the detached oversized 1 car garage. (insulation, sheetrock, shelves, floor coating, electric lines, etc) cant wat to get that done and work on the car in my own garage instead of in driveways and parking lots of years past.

we still are moving in, lotta boxes and stuff all over, but once i get settled i'll see if peope in the area want to come by or go out for a burger or beers. im hoping to get to a LOT more car events and club activities in 2013 now that i'm finally in a place i can settle down into
I've been working for the DPW full-time & part-time for over 11 years now, so I know who you are talking about haha. That's my old stomping grounds. I grew up in Kenvil, so I know exactly where your at. I also drive for Blue Diamond during the week and work at the recycling center down the street from ya on the weekends. You picked a good town to move to, been here all my life.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:49 AM   #29
Anti_Rice_Guy
The Mayor / 2009 Member of the Year / Moderator

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by enRo View Post
You picked a good town to move to, been here all my life.
These two things disagree with each other Noah
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
Is English your 2nd language? Did you graduate high school? Your posts make my head hurt.
Team FARM
Anti_Rice_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:24 PM   #30
enRo
13 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti_Rice_Guy View Post
These two things disagree with each other Noah
Old 10-04-2012, 07:51 PM   #31
zraffz

Quote:
I've been working for the DPW full-time & part-time for over 11 years now, so I know who you are talking about haha. That's my old stomping grounds. I grew up in Kenvil, so I know exactly where your at. I also drive for Blue Diamond during the week and work at the recycling center down the street from ya on the weekends. You picked a good town to move to, been here all my life.
Drive for Blue Diamond... eh?
You wouldn't happen to be one of the guys that goes to the SCMUA landfill on Mondays would you?
Little too young to know the guy I work with but he grew up in roxbury and has quiet a few brothers/sisters around your age.
zraffz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:11 PM   #32
enRo
13 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraffz View Post
Drive for Blue Diamond... eh?
You wouldn't happen to be one of the guys that goes to the SCMUA landfill on Mondays would you?
Little too young to know the guy I work with but he grew up in roxbury and has quiet a few brothers/sisters around your age.
Very rarely... Im only up there on Mondays when I pick up Kittantiny Lakes and/or Crystal Springs which is probably once every 2 months. I dump at MCMUA in Mt Olive Mon-Thurs and the Warren County Incinerator on Fridays.
Old 10-05-2012, 02:41 PM   #33
zraffz

Quote:
Very rarely... Im only up there on Mondays when I pick up Kittantiny Lakes and/or Crystal Springs which is probably once every 2 months. I dump at MCMUA in Mt Olive Mon-Thurs and the Warren County Incinerator on Fridays.
Ah alright. I work for Stillwater DPW and run all the garbage from the town's recycling center to the MUA on Monday.
zraffz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:46 AM   #34
Mezzy

Last edited by Mezzy; 12-18-2012 at 08:19 AM.
Mezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:02 PM   #35
Mezzy

The Sonic is on Route 46East in Totowa. It's open 24 hours. The best time to cruise their is around 12-1 am. A Late night cruise their would be killer if we were all bookin down together. But I'm gonna be down and out for another month or so. Hoping to be done before February.
Mezzy is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey