Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2016, 03:32 AM   #1
redsoxsstink

Social Networks:

1986 Camaro iroc

I have been contemplating parting with my IROC for a while now so here it goes. I just don't use the car the way I wanted to since we finished our 71.

here is a link to my engine build thread

http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=64533

this is the link to the craigslist add with pics

http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/5734798732.html

Quote:
Posting for sale or trade, looking for another sports car or performance vehicle. Title is clean, millage is unknown. Slight surface rust in some areas, behind passenger front tire and passenger b pillar. floors do have some holes. it does have T-tops. motor is freshly built. all mods have been done by me with receipts.

new GM L98 replacement shortblock
RHS 200cc/64cc aluminum heads
comp cams xr276hr
comp cams 1.6 ratio roller rockers
comp hydraulic lifters
comp double roller timing chain
ARP hardware throughout
Holley Stealth Ram
42lb injectors
mallory distributor
MSD coil
wideband o2 sensor
SLP headers, Borla XR1 muffler

T56 trans swap with proper hydraulics
Spec stage 3+ clutch
Moser 9in rear, fully braced
4.11 gear
Yukon Gear posi
38 spline axles

KYB shocks and struts
new trans mount
new rear sway
manual S10 steering box
new rotors and new pads
new front and rear calipers
new brake master cylinder
umi subframe connectors
17in rocket racing rims with BFG super comp II.
Stock set of iroc rims
2 rear iroc rims with mickey thompson ET streets

Interior is there, has autometer tach with shift light, temp and oil pressure. Has leather 4th gen Camaro passenger seat and a sparco racing drivers seat. I have either the original power 3rd gen seats or I can put in the 4th gen seat for you.

The car is built to stay together at the track. mechanically the car is sound, the tune does need to be ironed out but it is drivable and can go down the track now.

Looking for $7k or cash best offer. Only looking for the following trades, corvettes, trailblazer ss TBSS , LS1 LS2 LS3 cars, GTO, cyclone, typhoon, cts v, NO atvs, boats or motorcycles.
Some of you guys saw this car at the track rental when I hot lapped it all day on the 10bolt. With the rear and clutch that is in it now all it needs is some bigger tires and a final tune on it and it really can be a reliable street and strip car. it ran a 12.6 @110mph, since then it got bigger injectors and the rear. It will need to be tuned for the larger injectors.

im going to take a stab and put the price at $7k that is what I have in the drivertrain not including all the other stuff. really looking for a trade for something ls powered though
2002 Camaro Sunset Orange Mettalic, V6, 5spd, bilstein HD shocks and struts, eibach pro lowering kit, eibach f/r sway bars, lakewood PHB, UMI 2 point subframe connectors, energy suspensions poly master bushing kit
daily econobox and first car

1986 IROC-Z, T56, MGW shifter, Heads, Cam, Holley Stealth Ram 350, t-top, tubular LCA with relo brackets, adjustable PHB, belltech sway bars, ground control weight jacks, SLP mid length headers, 3in w/borla XR1, RIP 3 10 bolts, 12.7 @ 109 so far.. atleast its faster than stock SOLD

1971 Camaro LS3/T56/9in, cam only and still carbed, RIP 2 10 bolts, 11.62@121

03 Blazer 2 door - salt sponge

Last edited by redsoxsstink; 08-16-2016 at 03:37 AM.
Old 08-29-2016, 10:17 PM   #2
redsoxsstink

Social Networks:

will consider parting if anyone is interested
2002 Camaro Sunset Orange Mettalic, V6, 5spd, bilstein HD shocks and struts, eibach pro lowering kit, eibach f/r sway bars, lakewood PHB, UMI 2 point subframe connectors, energy suspensions poly master bushing kit

1986 IROC-Z, T56, MGW shifter, Heads, Cam, Holley Stealth Ram 350, t-top, tubular LCA with relo brackets, adjustable PHB, belltech sway bars, ground control weight jacks, SLP mid length headers, 3in w/borla XR1, RIP 3 10 bolts, 12.7 @ 109 so far.. atleast its faster than stock SOLD

Old 09-06-2016, 08:39 PM   #3
B4C

price on t56 setup?
Old 09-07-2016, 07:46 PM   #4
redsoxsstink

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4C View Post
price on t56 setup?
$2,200

this includes
lt1 t56 exact mileage unknown, I was told 16k when I bought and I prob put 3k on it. fluid looks brand new
bell housing with clutch fork and bolts
spec stage 3+ clutch with under 500 miles with arp pressure plate bolts
stock lt1 flywheel with arp bolts
hawks t56 swap cross member
torque arm mount
mgw shifter
ac delco master and slave new when I put in about a year ago

Last edited by redsoxsstink; 09-07-2016 at 07:47 PM.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles