Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 12:41 AM   #1
boostinsidewayz

NJ: Flat black 03 wrx, built bottom end

Steve
08057, new jersey
2003 Wrx
5spd
94,000 miles
856-313-4635 please text with questions
trades would be considered

I'm thinking about selling my car, i have not had it for long. but two weeks after i got it i got laid off. i dont need to sell right now, but i dont need it right now either.
i got it from a friend with 91,000 miles, he had it painted about a year ago. the engine was rebuilt around 88,000 with eagle rods and je pistons, i think. trying to find the invoice from the build still.

it was stock when the engine was built and stayed that way until i got it. i got a cobb AP, invidia DP, sti catback, cobb intake with box and perrin after maf tube.

the paint was professionally done satin black, not spray bombed.
car was originally black so the door jams, and engine bay are still glossy. the flatblack looks better in person IMHO

i put the sti wing on it just to see how i liked it, it is an aspen white sti wing that i painted over with plastidip black spray paint. the idea was if i didnt like it i could just peel the paint off and still have a nice wing and trunk to sell. i do like the way it looks, but haven't taken it to get painted yet. i also have a shaved wingless trunk.

considering it has brand new paint, relatively low mileage, and a built bottom end i'm looking for 10k obo. as far as trades, anything goes. if its interesting send me some details

Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles