Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2012, 09:51 AM   #1
89firebird

2006 klx250 enduro in sj

I have a 2006 klx250 enduro i picked it up from the original owner who didnt take to good care of it apperance wise. Bike starts right up and runs good it has a full muzzy exhaust with the correct jetting for it. Bike has 7720 miles on it. Has dot approved dirt tires not the 60 40s everyone usually has.Just put a set of used plastics on it because it was missing 1 side cover and 1 was broke i still have the fairings that where taken off of it. I put a new chain and rear sprocket on it when i got the bike and a brand new battery along with rear turn signals. The bars have a slight bend in them and doesnt have any mirrors on it I have it tagged and insured in my name with a clean and clear nj title. I am looking to get what i have into it which is 1400 so price is firm wont go any lower then 1400 bike could prob use about 300 bucks worth of stupid stuff to be perfect and book value is up around 2600 so im not trying to get rich off of it. does need front and rear brake pads and rear wheel bearings. you can reach me at 609-579-0090 she isnt to pretty but its street legal so you can jump on it ride to wharton or any other riding spots you have and not have to worry about cops on the street.

Last edited by 89firebird; 06-16-2012 at 10:58 AM.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles