Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2012, 06:25 PM   #1
NHRABill

1994 Z28 Convertible

1994 Camaro Z28 Convertible V8 LT1 automatic

Has around 135,000 miles I am driving it a lot this week so numbers will change.
Just went through inspection without issue.

Car Rides Great everything works as it should many new parts no major problems. Interior and exterior are in good shape dings scratches nothing glaring or major . Flip out Stereo screen, Recent transmission and converter replacement and rearend rebuild 3:73 Posi. This car gets up and goes compared to a stock z28 lots of fun but not obnoxious and did not lose any of its street ability. Please excuse pictures car is a mess I moved it out of driveway and was sitting under trees. I also have original window sticker Cash talks this is a lot of car for $5,500.

past few weeks it had:
~New Flowmaster Exhaust
~New Rear tires 100 miles ago
~New Computer tuner included with car sale
~New MSD Coil
~New Door Speakers
~ New Vacuum lines
~New Hypertech Power tuner

other work past year:
Rebuilt transmission Aamco have paperwork
Rear rebuild by Aamco
K&N filter setup
Plugs
Wires
Cap
Waterpump
hoses
Shocks
much more I am sure I am missing Shoot me a Email I am on the forums here and there. I just sold my SRX today and am looking to sell this and possibly another to purchase something new for the wife so... let me know what a fair price is and if there are any offers:
NHRABill@ yahoo.com

Old 07-09-2012, 07:42 PM   #2
NHRABill

Forgot to mention A/C is Ice cold and everything works like it should.

Let me know what you guys think is a fair price for the car am I to high? I am looking for a quick sell before I fall in love with it. Comments and opinions are always appreciated.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles