Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-22-2011, 09:31 PM   #51
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
well... in the early 1900's you could find heroin in a sears catalog
OMGWTFBBQ and they use to have real coke in coca cola! Who would have thought.... I'm aware of the fact that drugs were not illegal back in the day. They also gave people radioactive material to ingest to make those fancy movies of how stuff moves through your body, I doubt you'd find volunteers today..
Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 02:50 AM   #52
NastyEllEssWon

it all comes down to the basic fact that america can benefit so much from not only legalizing recreational marijuana, but we would be revitalizing an entire industry. im sure i dont have to tell you all the benefits that hemp production in america would do.....and thats all just ''byproducts'' of growing marijuana.
NastyEllEssWon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 09:36 AM   #53
JL8Jeff
Hippy Mod, Bergermeister Meisterberger, Moderator

When they find a way to make fuel out of mj, it will be legalized!
Old 04-23-2011, 09:40 AM   #54
Frosty

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL8Jeff View Post
When they find a way to make fuel out of mj, it will be legalized!
If that happens the stoners will be running their cars in the garage with the door shut. Exhaust high FTW
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 01:46 PM   #55
Squirrel
13 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyEllEssWon View Post
it all comes down to the basic fact that america can benefit so much from not only legalizing recreational marijuana, but we would be revitalizing an entire industry. im sure i dont have to tell you all the benefits that hemp production in america would do.....and thats all just ''byproducts'' of growing marijuana.
93 TA, Bone stock, 13.8 @ 100 "Beating ****** drivers in ****** LS1's"
https://www.facebook.com/groups/285090241699967/
R.I.P. Tia
Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 02:05 PM   #56
NastyEllEssWon

im not sure what a picture of pauly shore tending to some big daddy purple is doing in this thread...let alone relevant to the conversation.

i speak the truth though. hemp seed oil is not only very nutritious but its also a natural lubricant and also used in the future as a crude renewable bio diesel. the fact that hemp is also very fibrous and can be used in rope, paper, clothing and various other products it would not only bring much needed domestic products to america, but revitalize the farming industry as we know it. lets face it, hemp grows very tall, very fast and is only considered the ''garbage'' that gets thrown away when cultivating marijuana for buds.

throw in the fact that you can make money off the valuable female plants with recreational users and medicinal purposes via taxes then you have a very profitable foundation for bringing america back into prosperity and out of a recession.

thats not even touching on the fact the millions saved per year not pursuing, arresting and housing non violent ''criminals'' per year. all for a plant.
Old 04-23-2011, 07:38 PM   #57
BigAls87Z28

Quote:
im not sure what a picture of pauly shore tending to some big daddy purple is doing in this thread...let alone relevant to the conversation.

i speak the truth though. hemp seed oil is not only very nutritious but its also a natural lubricant and also used in the future as a crude renewable bio diesel. the fact that hemp is also very fibrous and can be used in rope, paper, clothing and various other products it would not only bring much needed domestic products to america, but revitalize the farming industry as we know it. lets face it, hemp grows very tall, very fast and is only considered the ''garbage'' that gets thrown away when cultivating marijuana for buds.

throw in the fact that you can make money off the valuable female plants with recreational users and medicinal purposes via taxes then you have a very profitable foundation for bringing america back into prosperity and out of a recession.

thats not even touching on the fact the millions saved per year not pursuing, arresting and housing non violent ''criminals'' per year. all for a plant.

This is the best argument for legalizing the stuff, and the one that more and more people should make. $$$ talks, ******** walks.
When people say its not as harmful or just as harmful as tobacco, liquor, etc etc, that argument just highlights the bad parts, and does not help the cause.
Keep talking about how it makes money and could be 100% American, most people will gobble it up.
Old 04-23-2011, 11:39 PM   #58
Brendan713

okay i am on the fence, could someone show/tell me the things that allow people to use medical mj in NJ? like cancer, guacloma etc etc
95 Z28 Camaro Sold I want to sell the IROC and get the 95 back or something a year or two off
87 IROC-Z28 Camaro
Brendan713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 11:58 PM   #59
NastyEllEssWon

nj is strict on the prescriptions right now. its mostly terminal patients right now to ease the pain and suffering. its regulated tougher than california is, which you can get it for all types of pain.
Old 04-24-2011, 12:06 AM   #60
Brendan713

ah okay, i wanna find the full list because i might be eligible for it depending on certain regulations, California im sure i could get it no prob, still i dunno what i would do, haven't ever done it before.
95 Z28 Camaro Sold I want to sell the IROC and get the 95 back or something a year or two off
87 IROC-Z28 Camaro
Brendan713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:07 AM   #61
NastyEllEssWon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendan713 View Post
ah okay, i wanna find the full list because i might be eligible for it depending on certain regulations, California im sure i could get it no prob, still i dunno what i would do, haven't ever done it before.

basically gotta have aids or cancer in nj right now.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:22 PM   #62
Squirrel
13 Second Club

Quote:
ever seen bio dome?
R.I.P. Tia
Old 04-25-2011, 01:09 PM   #63
WildBillyT
Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla / Admin

I think this is a good commentary on the subject. Makes a strong political statement about both the positives and negatives of MJ while exploring both the historical and social contexts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAyUN0KNs-c
WildBillyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 01:17 PM   #64
79T/A

Quote:
You would be surprised on how many people get kicked out of the Navy for using Pot.. Thats the way the Navy WEEDS out the idiots who still smoke pot even though we get drugged tested sometimes 2-3 times a month.. If they make it legal to buy and smoke Pot then most of them who got kicked out with dishonorable discharge due to smoking pot would have a case to get that changed to a other then or Honorable dishcharge and may even get to come back in the military..
Not at all surprised. I've seen cops lose their jobs because they peed hot. But I seriously doubt the flood gates would open up and all the ships at sea would be filled with formerly rejected stoners. Any employer, including the Federal government, reserves the right to say, "Legal or not, our employees can't do it. You want to take the job, then you agree not to smoke weed." Legal or not, I don't want someone who spent the weekend with his or her face stuck to a bong in control of a nuclear missile on a submarine on Monday morning, or at the controls of a multi-million dollar aircraft. I haven't yet seen research data that disproves marijuana's effects on short-term memory, the ability to concentrate, coordination and reflexes. It also has an effect on the ability to judge speed, distance and reaction time.
79T/A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 01:20 PM   #65
Squirrel
13 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79T/A View Post
Not at all surprised. I've seen cops lose their jobs because they peed hot. But I seriously doubt the flood gates would open up and all the ships at sea would be filled with formerly rejected stoners. Any employer, including the Federal government, reserves the right to say, "Legal or not, our employees can't do it. You want to take the job, then you agree not to smoke weed." Legal or not, I don't want someone who spent the weekend with his or her face stuck to a bong in control of a nuclear missile on a submarine on Monday morning, or at the controls of a multi-million dollar aircraft. I haven't yet seen research data that disproves marijuana's effects on short-term memory, the ability to concentrate, coordination and reflexes. It also has an effect on the ability to judge speed, distance and reaction time.
correct, speed is the more suitable substance for increased senses
R.I.P. Tia
Old 04-25-2011, 03:58 PM   #66
quasar34

the government spends around $9billion fighting to keep weed of the streets, which is rediculous..

the male plants (hemp) - theres an estimated 50,000 products that can be made from it

the female plants - have medicinal uses, and can generate some serious income which we could use..

i have no problem with it, and i view it as being alot safer than alcohol
Old 04-25-2011, 05:42 PM   #67
Slow-V6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79T/A View Post

If you cant get a job in the real world as a HS dropout Stoner then the Navy would take you.. It took me and I was a hs dropout stoner.. The thing is that once I joined I havent touched another illegal drug.. Now if Pot is legalized then it will be like underage drinking in the Navy.. Everybody does it even though you signed a contract that states you would not drink until you are 21..
1998 Corvette Convertible, Vararam Intake+Power Duct, Fast 90/90, Ti Axleback..12.8@110
2003 Cobra Convertible 10th Anniversary
http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6
Local car cruise schedule..
http://www.cliffscalendar.com/
Slow-V6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:34 PM   #68
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasar34 View Post
the government spends around $9billion fighting to keep weed of the streets, which is rediculous..
Really now? That's at least 3 times greater than the whole DEA budget. Care to educate me on this figure that you have made up?

Edit* I believe that figure also exceeds FBI's entire budget.

Last edited by Tsar; 04-25-2011 at 07:39 PM.
Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:39 PM   #69
Squirrel
13 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsar View Post
Really now? That's at least 3 times greater than the whole DEA budget. Care to educate me on this figure that you have made up?

Edit* I believe that figure also exceeds FBI's entire budget.
maybe he's including all areas of law enforcement from local to federal, or maybe its just pro-pot propaganda, both possible
R.I.P. Tia
Old 04-25-2011, 10:16 PM   #70
LTb1ow
Mongo the Meet Coordinator

maybe he forgot where the number came from?
LTb1ow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:27 PM   #71
quasar34

ehh i saw that number on a site..just found another site saying 1.3 billion, and another saying 20 billiob..anyway you put it , it is still way too much to fight something that is pretty damn harmless..

http://www.freeessays.cc/db/19/eap31.shtml - site stating 1.3 billion spent to fight war on weed

i also found an answer on chacha stating the us has spends nearly $20 billion a year to fight he war on weed - http://www.chacha.com/question/how-m...uana-each-year

anyyyway heres an article stating that the mj game is a $113 billion a year industry in the US..and thats just fromn the female plants.. i couldnt imagine how much more the use of male plants would generate. http://www.alternet.org/drugs/64465/
Old 04-26-2011, 04:20 AM   #72
NastyEllEssWon

you can shout this from the rooftops but its like rolling a grenade uphill. ignorance and stubborn people rule in america.
Old 04-26-2011, 07:52 AM   #73
WildBillyT
Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla / Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasar34 View Post
ehh i saw that number on a site..just found another site saying 1.3 billion, and another saying 20 billiob..anyway you put it , it is still way too much to fight something that is pretty damn harmless..

http://www.freeessays.cc/db/19/eap31.shtml - site stating 1.3 billion spent to fight war on weed

i also found an answer on chacha stating the us has spends nearly $20 billion a year to fight he war on weed - http://www.chacha.com/question/how-m...uana-each-year

anyyyway heres an article stating that the mj game is a $113 billion a year industry in the US..and thats just fromn the female plants.. i couldnt imagine how much more the use of male plants would generate. http://www.alternet.org/drugs/64465/
A Q&A site for statistics?? They could say anything! Those facts are not checked.
WildBillyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 07:56 AM   #74
LTb1ow
Mongo the Meet Coordinator

Quote:
you can shout this from the rooftops but its like rolling a grenade uphill. ignorance and stubborn people rule in america.
How is it ignorance?

Majority of people are looking to get this legalized to abuse a recreational drug legally. And as already stated, if you give a mouse a cookie......

I mean hell, weed is lame, I find pcp to give me less pain, so let's legalize that.

Society is degrading.
Bah.
LTb1ow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 12:44 PM   #75
NastyEllEssWon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTs1ow View Post
How is it ignorance?

Majority of people are looking to get this legalized to abuse a recreational drug legally. And as already stated, if you give a mouse a cookie......

I mean hell, weed is lame, I find pcp to give me less pain, so let's legalize that.

Society is degrading.
Bah.

because it all boils down to the lesser of two evils. as said before, medicine, industry and saving money and resources prosecuting non violent ''offenders''. marijuana was only illegalized because it was poised to take over as the major industry in america...including big oil. the government ran a propaganda (yes your fav word) campaign against it and simple minded people like you believe their rederick.

i find this all amusing that im arguing this with someone who has no problem tanking a few beers then driving home.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge