Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2014, 03:57 PM   #1
madness410

FS: 2002 Camaro v6 a4

For sale is my 2002 Chevrolet Camaro. The car has the 3.8 liter v6 motor, automatic transmission and t-tops. The car currently has 138,000 miles on it and the mileage will go up as it is driven daily. Don’t be fooled by the mileage they are mostly highway miles and the car runs very well for its age.

The car has Chrome 17” c6 z06 Corvette wheels, an SS wing, and ‘whistler’ type headlights. These can be removed if you are interested in the vehicle without these mods for a lower price. I do have stock wheels, lights, and a wing to put on.

The car has charcoal colored leather interior that is about an 8 out of 10 with no rips in the front or rear seats or door panels, has 20% tint on the front windows and the hatch. The car will come with the stock head unit, and has aftermarket Alpine type r speakers installed. Has power windows.
The body is about a 7 out of 10. It has all the minor blemishes you would expect a car to have with 138,000 miles, rock chips, minor dings from parking, etc. But when washed it still shines really nice. The car was backed into 2 years ago and there is minor damage to the drivers side fender and front bumper that I never had fixed.

This car would be a perfect fun daily driver, or a fun beginner car. I never took it to the track or raced it, and meticulously maintained it every 3,000 miles with Mobil 1 synthetic oil and changed the spark plugs, wires, trans fluid, rear fluid every 30,000 miles.

I am asking $3,600, but as stated earlier can lower the price if some mods are removed, and I am negotiable with the price with mods or not. I would not even be selling this if I had not found such a good deal on another car I wanted. Kelley Blue Book Value ranges from $3,377 to $3,733 for this car in this condition.

If interested contact Jon via call or text message 732-668-574three or email at jkuligowski124@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles