Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 06:37 PM   #1
PolarBear
Ebearnezer Scrooge/Power Member/Lips

1992 Camaro RS TPI F/S - SOLD

I have a Teal Hardtop 1992 Camaro RS that started life as a V6 car. We pulled the V6 in favor of a 350TPI and 700R4. The drivetrain was a complete pull out from my 1991 GTA.

The drive train swap includes 350TPI which has been converted to speed density, Serpentine belt setup, V8 springs, 700R4 auto trans, V8 auto radiator, New Energy Suspension poly motor mounts and trans mount, 1LE aluminum driveshaft, Optima Red top battey and 3" Hooker Aerochamber catback.

The exterior is in overall good shape. The paint isn't great so it will need a real paint job at some point in time but for now at least it is all one color. The body is pretty straight, it has a couple little dents here and there nothing major. The ground effects are also in good shape overall even the chin spoiler.

The interior is complete and in fair condition. The dash pad has cracks and the carpet has seen better days. The seats don't have rips and are in fair condition as are the plastics. The headliner is there but needs to be recovered.

If you have done engine/trans swaps you know how much money can be spent on all the little things. The whole drivetrain is complete and working great. All this car needs is some TLC on the inside and outside and it would be awesome.

We went for the sleeper look and kept the stock hood, 3 pc spoiler, and 15" wheels but you could also add the Z28 parts and you already got the 350TPI under the hood.

Car is located in Trenton Area
Asking $2,500

For now this is the only picture. I will have more this weekend, hopefully
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dsc01934s.jpg (76.3 KB, 35 views)

Last edited by PolarBear; 03-11-2008 at 01:08 PM. Reason: sold
Old 02-20-2008, 11:59 PM   #2
BigAls87Z28

now you tell me....
Old 02-21-2008, 06:07 AM   #3
PolarBear
Ebearnezer Scrooge/Power Member/Lips

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAls87Z28 View Post
now you tell me....
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts