Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Wanted To Buy - Automotive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 04:01 PM   #1
Mulletbird

Parts for 1995 LT-1 Trans Am

Well, my car needs some TLC, and having put over $2k in it since buying it in April, I'm on a somewhat low budget, so I'm looking for some used (but decent/workable) parts to throw in for at least a year until I can manage something better:

1. Driver's Side window/door/mirror control panel thingy (in the door...). Color doesn't matter, so long as it's not broken/cracked and fits.
2. Power antenna, and, if anyone has it, the monsoon cd player w/ "7-way" EQ would be nice. Also will consider a GM adapter kit for an afmkt. 1-DIN player to fit in the 1.5-DIN opening.
3. Intake Elbow, either 1LE or stock.
4. Tails (either 93-97 or 98-02) for a Firebird/Formula/Trans Am, just so long as they're decent (see: not faded).
5. Passenger-side sun visor thingy. gf keeps complaining about how it's missing, so yeah, HELP A BROTHER OUT!!! lol.

Just message me or reply if you have any of these parts and are willing to "part" with them. Just trying to get this car into decent, respectable, presentable shape before I go back to WV.

THANKS!
- JR / Mullet
2007 Mazda3s
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Wanted To Buy - Automotive