Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 05:06 PM   #1
xtransxamx

1996 Chevy Tahoe 2 door 5.7 MINT!

1996 Chevy Tahoe 2 Door

Up for sale is my 1996 Tahoe 2 door, I purchased this truck from the 3rd owner and has been extremely well taken care of, It has 124xxx. The paint is in really great shape no major dent or scratches, Has Aftermarket smooth front & rear bumpers

Has grey cloth interior with no rips, Has custom carbon fiber inserts on dash with Stillen white face gauges, Alpine CD player along with a 6 disk Alpine changer under the front seat A/C blows nice & cold

The intake gaskets and all injectors, fuel pressure regulator & water pump were also changed around 90K all with GM parts, the fuel pump was replaced with a GM pump & sending unit around 115k. Brakes where done less then a year ago changed everything calipers, rotors, pads, rear drums, shoes and wheel cylinders. All fluids have been changed within the last year Trans, front and rear diff & transfer case
Has polished 99 Z71 rims with Toyo Open Country 285/75 tires with plenty of life left in them.
Has aftermarket Borla catback exhaust with a Air raid cold air kit, hypertech computer reprogrammer for the taller tires.
Truck needs nothing the only reason I am selling it is cause I am getting a company car and will not need the truck any longer

Asking $6000. or best offer
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.jpg (97.6 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg photo(1).jpg (98.3 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg photo(2).jpg (93.9 KB, 46 views)
Old 04-30-2012, 08:44 AM   #2
00LS1TA

If you have this in June, Ill prolly take it off your hands
Old 05-06-2012, 07:57 AM   #3
xtransxamx

Truck is sold
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles