Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 03:38 PM   #1
91chevywt

"Cleaning out" sale, including a firebird

Not sure if anybody wants a lot of this stuff, but I thought I would post it just in case.

-A/C compressor from a 79 camaro, it is locked up. I think it can be rebuilt, not sure if its worth it. I also have the brackets for it. I'm asking $20

-a couple speakers that are stock 6x9s. I have 4 total. I'd say $5 a piece. Two are stock from an 86 firebird, another two from a chrysler product

-aftermarket opti distributor, that I will sell for $80. If it doesn't sell its going on my car until I upgrade to an MSD

-fiberglass hood for a '79 camaro. I'm asking $100 for it. It has about a 1 1/2"-2" cowl

-stock LT1 camshaft. It could use some cleaning up on the bearing surface. I'm asking $30 for it

-7 stock LT1 pistons with the piston pins. The machinist broke the 8th when removing the pin, but you are welcome to it. -$60

-center console, automatic shifter (OD), stock radio, fuel injectors and fuel rail (2.8), and stock seats for an 86 firebird. The seats are manual reclining buckets. The fronts are faded, and the driver's has a small tear near the headrest about 2" long. They are in good working order, and include the plastic pieces that cover the bracket. The backs are in great shape.-I'd like $15 for the console, $5 for the shifter, $15 for the radio, and $40 for the injectors and fuel rail. Id like $90 for the seats.

-two 6" chrome pyramid subwoofers, and one 10" lighning audio subwoofer. I'd like $15 for the two small ones, and $20 for the 10"

-I have two weld racing skinny wheels, and two ultra wheels that are the same design. They can be seen in this picture-$200

-The car I'm selling is an 86 firebird with a 2.8 and 700r4. It has 140k miles. I'm asking 1200 for the car. I have put a LOT of work/money into this car to make it driveable. PM me for more details

~Just to be clear, all prices do not include shipping~

Last edited by 91chevywt; 12-08-2008 at 09:13 PM.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:55 PM   #2
emolineaux

hey bill how wide are those wheels and how much would you want?
Old 12-08-2008, 05:21 PM   #3
91chevywt

The back wheels are 15x7 for sure, and I'm not 100% sure about the fronts. I'll have to look next time I'm working on the car since its at someone elses house. I'd guess 15x5. I'd take $200 for the wheels

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts