Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 10:39 AM   #1
FAST Z

Don's Performance 700R4

hey guys been a while since I was on here... but I am changing my car up a bit and would love to get rid of this... I know many of you on here may use this baby... NJ SPEEDER kind of got me thinking from another board maybe it should be over here.....
no its not manual valve body, but it is built up real nice to handle a 500 or so smallblock with a possible single stage plate.. thats how I ordered it so its not stock and should be real tough.........I'm going stickshift after watching this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Omj6zxtIB0

Heres my automatic trans ad...

New, never ran w/ vette converter tweaked up w/ no lockup. Good for 600hp+ and converter has ballooning plate just in case. Has Lokar cable and regular GM cable too depending on application. All stuff new never used.
SHORT tailshaft housing too
paid 1500 for trans, All done by Don's performance in Harrisburg Pa.
paid 700 for 10" street/strip converter
plus cables I think lokar was a 100 or so....

Will sell complete package for 1500. Gots to go.....

get in touch if interested. Got a few new big ideas and overdrive isn't one of them....

thanks for looking Bird 609 439 1095
Old 10-17-2008, 04:12 PM   #2
FAST Z

TTT Got to go.. someone has to need a bad ass overdrive trans right? I was going to every so often dragrace this thing, try to drive to bonneville with it and everything, I spared no expense on it what so ever!! I just want a stick in my car now.... my loss is your gain..no reasonable offer refused..
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts