Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > Cruisers' Corner / Other Events

Notices

Old 03-20-2015, 08:48 PM   #1
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Cops & Rodders Edison Sun 4/26/15

Got the flyer in the mail today

Cops & Rodders Edsion Sun 4/26/15

http://www.nbtpba160.com/NBTPBA160/Car_Show.html

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop

Last edited by BonzoHansen; 03-20-2015 at 08:49 PM.
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 08:03 AM   #2
KevinW

If the weather is nice, I will go to this show again. Last year was windy and a touch too cool (top and windows were closed tight and heat on!). They give out a lot of BIG trophies and nice picture plaques. I picked up one last year, that filled my quota (1 nice trophy per season ) right away. That meant I did not need to wait around the rest of the year and could leave early at shows if I wanted to. The plaques they take pics of each car as it is coming in, then later they put them on wood plaques and sell them for fund raising, $10 I think. It was a good idea and they were selling them almost as fast as they could find the pics it was actually a bit amusing. They had this table filled with the plaques with mostly early arrivals. After the trophies were awarded, most everyone headed to the table. When they didn't find their car, they would tell the 5 of so people with the stack of pics to look for their car. Everyone there was digging through the pics for their car. Then once they found it, they would pull a pic out of a plaque on the table and get their $10. I bet they raised a lot of money from those!

My pic is in the 2014 pics, page 3 DSC_6762

Last edited by KevinW; 03-21-2015 at 08:09 AM.
KevinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 09:37 PM   #3
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

might go to this event. weather permitting I suppose. I've heard plenty of good things about this event

IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > Cruisers' Corner / Other Events