Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-12-2004, 06:36 PM   #1
V
Stalker

I think I have issues. killing snowmen...

yeah, somethings not right with me, haha this is one way i passed time during the snows of january '03... i'd back up like 3 houses then floor it, lol, the arm is on the roof....dont try this at home, after the 3rd time i realized i broke the headlight adjusters and grille. oops. lol

V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 07:11 PM   #2
Trans Am Chick

EVIL SNOWMAN KILLER!!! Lmao

I <3 my Trans Am!
Trans Am Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 07:26 PM   #3
79dizZy28

haha, around here we stick to getting out and kicking the snowmen during our many nightly driveby snowmen killings
79dizZy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 07:28 PM   #4
Trans Am Chick

haha i love the snowmen at ramsey hs!! i remember walkin there with my dad nd makin him carry me up the hill cuz i was too small... nd one year makin this monster snowman that was like no joke 8ft tall... my dads 6ft nd it was DEF! taller then he was. almost taller then he can reach... it was sooo much fun.

I <3 my Trans Am!
Old 11-12-2004, 07:38 PM   #5
79dizZy28

we found this one snowman that was at least 15ft tall by smith school last year. it was almost as tall as the house it was standing in front of. and it was frozen solid too by the time we found it. we tried kickin it over but it just wouldn't budge, not even when we broke out the baseball bats it ended up being the only snowman in town we didn't destroy
Old 11-12-2004, 10:09 PM   #6
BigAls87Z28

Too much Grand Theft Auto for you my friend...
Old 11-12-2004, 10:56 PM   #7
79dizZy28

it got to be a competition at one point. we had 2 cars goin around, each loaded up with 5 people ready to kick the crap out of any snowman we saw. it was a sad month for the little kids in this town hehe
Old 11-13-2004, 12:23 AM   #8
BigAls87Z28

My brother and I were arrested for tackling thoes inflatable showmen last winter...
we broke a few of the damn things....yadda yadda yadda, we wont do it again.
Old 11-13-2004, 12:40 AM   #9
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAls87Z28
My brother and I were arrested for tackling thoes inflatable showmen last winter...
bawhwhahahaha

this thread is making me crack up.

I once made a kick ass snow fort, and someone tried to kick it over after-school. I was very distrout walking home from middle school, to see my fortress destroyed like that.
Old 11-13-2004, 01:35 AM   #10
BigAls87Z28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TransAm4Life
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAls87Z28
bawhwhahahaha

this thread is making me crack up.

I once made a kick ass snow fort, and someone tried to kick it over after-school. I was very distrout walking home from middle school, to see my fortress destroyed like that.
Hell yeah...deffinatly made some killer snow forts in my day. I remember I took a book from my schools library, and it was all about making snow forts, and other snow weopns. It was by far the best book I have ever seen. I have it still...but dont know where I put it.

Best was playing football in the snow.
Old 11-13-2004, 01:51 AM   #11
skorpion317

me and my brother used to have some crazy snowball fights. i had the ultimate fortress...

it had high walls, enough to duck behind. i had one area to the left that was a HUGE mound of snow. to my right was a small shelf, with a groove dug in the middle. I had 5 premade snowballs ready to go on the shelf. if i needed ammo, i'd just take snow from the mound, make a snowball, and throw it onto the shelf. I used to kill my brother all the time because I had this design. He used to just have a mound of snow in front of him that was tapered at the top, so he didn't have good cover. My walls were actual walls, packed in so that incoming snowballs were absorbed. ah, the good old days...
skorpion317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2004, 04:35 PM   #12
SpeakersGoBoom

i always got my kicks out of rearanging the snowmen on peoples lawns. true, the snowmen lost 2 buttons and the carrot nose, but we determined what gender they were.
SpeakersGoBoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2004, 05:26 PM   #13
IROCdan330
12 Second Club

Snowforts are awesome. A couple years back school was canceled for a week from the blizzard that we got...and so my friend and i went over to his neighbors house, who had just plowed the driveway with his tractor (they live out in the woods, but have tractors too)...the snowmounds were about 9 feet high, and frozen solid. We got shovels, and began tunneling through it...at the end there were like 6 entrances that curved and snaked, all to one big ass center that you could sit in...also we had a shoot on one side, because it was kind of a straight down hill that curved in the middle and if you jumped in it youd fly out of the other side. by far one of the coolest forts ever.
Old 11-13-2004, 11:28 PM   #14
79dizZy28

during one of last years bilzzards, a few friends of mine and i took advantage of the town plowing all the snow in the whole town to one location, interstate shopping plaza right off rte 17. there were numerous mounds at least 20ft high each. we build the craziest snow igloo ever right in front of borders. the mound was a little over 30ft high and we dug out the indsides. it had 2 rooms inside on two seperate levels, snow couches, the works. each of the two rooms could hold about 15 people. sadly the town moved the mounds of snow the very next day. i know somebody took some pics of the inside of one of the rooms, i'll see if i can find em....
Old 11-14-2004, 06:22 PM   #15
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

That's funny....reminded me of this clip from idiotfarm.com

Snow Battle

Please right-click and save-as.....funny movie.

- Justin

Tru2Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004, 09:53 PM   #16
Trans Am Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79dizZy28
during one of last years bilzzards, a few friends of mine and i took advantage of the town plowing all the snow in the whole town to one location, interstate shopping plaza right off rte 17. there were numerous mounds at least 20ft high each. we build the craziest snow igloo ever right in front of borders. the mound was a little over 30ft high and we dug out the indsides. it had 2 rooms inside on two seperate levels, snow couches, the works. each of the two rooms could hold about 15 people. sadly the town moved the mounds of snow the very next day. i know somebody took some pics of the inside of one of the rooms, i'll see if i can find em....
HAHAHAHA OMG!! I CANT BELIEVE THAT WAS YOU!!! that was fun.. we found those rooms that nite i gues it was... (my uncle works for the town so we (my bro, aunt, uncle, nd i) got to go play b4 he started working. they were cool.

I <3 my Trans Am!
Old 11-14-2004, 10:52 PM   #17
bluebird94

lmao you are all very odd...but i miss making snowmen lol. this one time i made a fort and i threw a snowball at a car and yeah it was fun but some faggot knocked it over the next day. i saw who it was, and he got his just deserts lol
bluebird94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004, 11:22 PM   #18
79dizZy28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trans Am Chick
HAHAHAHA OMG!! I CANT BELIEVE THAT WAS YOU!!! that was fun.. we found those rooms that nite i gues it was... (my uncle works for the town so we (my bro, aunt, uncle, nd i) got to go play b4 he started working. they were cool.
HAHA, i can't believe someone actually found the entrance. cause it was like up towards the top and sorta shielded from view with a litte mini wall covering the pathway to the door. so what'd you think of our quality work? the snow couches lineing the first room, the skylight, the lower level reaching the pavement 8)
Old 11-15-2004, 10:34 AM   #19
Trans Am Chick

it was awsome... sux tho cuz my bro almost got caught in there. wen everything started closing in... he didnt wanna listen to me wen i said to get out... lil *******. we had so much fun that nite. o yea nd the skylight...? i think my aunt mite have fallen thru nd gotten stuck at the top... *shes wierd like my bro too... it was still a ton of fun. how long did that take to do? haha we shud do it again. the bigger mound it over by petco.... plus if u wait till most of that side parking lot is filled.... u can make it towards the back since the trucks cant reach back there after a while.

I <3 my Trans Am!
Old 11-15-2004, 04:59 PM   #20
79dizZy28

it took us a few hours. that skylight was origionally someone walkin on top and having one leg fall through accidentally we were gonna go do the HUGE one behind petco the next day. but people got lazy and we ended up having a massive capture the flag snowball fight on that one instead. towards its peak, that petco mound had to be about 40 feet high and 150 square feet in widths i don't even know how they managed to pile the snow up that high
Old 11-15-2004, 06:09 PM   #21
Trans Am Chick

heh ive seen em do it b4... lol dude my first snow day im DEF. calling u were making an awsome place. lol as many ppl we can get the better for starters itll b bigger.. plus itll go faster... hhaha that was so much fun. id love to do it again.

I <3 my Trans Am!
Old 11-15-2004, 08:02 PM   #22
79dizZy28

all i have to say is, there better be a lot of snow during xmas break 8)
Old 12-21-2004, 02:02 AM   #23
Trans Am Chick

hmm... i think it needs to snow jus a lil wittle bit more. for a massive snow house. i still cant wait to do that tho.

I <3 my Trans Am!
Old 12-21-2004, 11:30 AM   #24
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

Tony when it snows, im spending some time in Ramsey. Sounds like you guys kno who to do it up!

Last winter we went 4x4ing in some industrial lot in Oakland in my friends dads durango.
Old 12-21-2004, 12:57 PM   #25
JerzLT1

I cant wait to go out in my Jeep Wrangler after it snows

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge