Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 09:58 AM   #1
NJ Torque
11 Second Club

Social Networks:

Camaro2you

Whats going on with this guy?

Seems like hes deleted all his for sale posts here, owes myself and others on this board money/parts... and is screwing people over on LS1 Tech as well...

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/negati...est-think.html

Whats up Cody...

2008 Sierra Vortec Max. 6.2 swapped, headers, Magnaflow catback, GMPP CAI, NHT optioned tow package.

2006 GTO, 11.48 @ 118.3
Old 02-27-2011, 10:03 AM   #2
emolineaux

damn chris he got you to! the **** hes pulling is just wrong. ive talked to a few guys on tech who are pretty pissed.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:06 AM   #3
MyFirstZ

Social Networks:

yeah i saw that to but this was when he first started deleting everything and i was able to get hold of him on ls1tech and got my part
Old 02-27-2011, 10:42 AM   #4
SRGN

Chris, you should have asked me to pick up your stuff when I met up with him a few weeks ago.

73 Camaro 25.3 build TT LS in progress
67 Camaro
99 T/A
Other crap not worth mentioning

Old 02-27-2011, 03:11 PM   #5
S.J.SLEEPER

WOW !!! Surprizing to hear! Dealt with him on a couple occasions and seemed to be a straight up guy. maybe he got involved in some extra-curiicular activities if you know what I mean.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Torque View Post

Seems like hes deleted all his for sale posts here, owes myself and others on this board money/parts... and is screwing people over on LS1 Tech as well...

Whats up Cody...

hey Chris,
I'm still waiting for my 3:73 rear from you....Whats up Chris...
South Jersey Racecraft
Old 02-27-2011, 05:05 PM   #6
NJ Torque
11 Second Club

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.J.SLEEPER View Post

hey Chris,
I'm still waiting for my 3:73 rear from you....Whats up Chris...

Its at my buddies house... once I get it I'll let you know...

2008 Sierra Vortec Max. 6.2 swapped, headers, Magnaflow catback, GMPP CAI, NHT optioned tow package.

2006 GTO, 11.48 @ 118.3
Old 02-27-2011, 05:06 PM   #7
camaro2you

Quote:

Whats up Cody...

What the **** do I owe you please tell me I would love to know.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:55 PM   #8
S.J.SLEEPER

Cody.....since your around, You got a stock ls1 fuel rail or fuel rail w/injectors you want to sell? In need, and can come pick it up from ya.
thx, curt
South Jersey Racecraft
Old 02-28-2011, 01:11 AM   #9
1986IROCZ28

hes really a bag of **** he never mans up.... acts like peoples friends but as soon as he gets the chance stabs them in the back ... i really gotta stop giving people the benefit of the doubt .... but he will really get whats coming to him sometime soon ...

1986 IROC Z28 (SOLD)GONE AND NEVER FORGOTTEN
1996 CAMARO RS 6 CYL 5 SPEED(SOLD)
2001 CAMARO Z28 6 SPEED
2000 Trans AM M6 Roller 64k on the body (Project) ( Sold )

Last edited by 1986IROCZ28; 02-28-2011 at 10:11 AM.
Old 02-28-2011, 04:17 PM   #10
camaro2you

Quote:

Whats up Cody...
Im going to try this again what the **** do I owe you, your quick to jump on me but the second I ask what you possibly think I owe to you ya don't seem to be able to answer.
Old 02-28-2011, 04:22 PM   #11
emolineaux

you gonna ship me the rest of the parts that i paid for?
Old 02-28-2011, 04:26 PM   #12
camaro2you

Quote:
Originally Posted by emolineaux View Post
you gonna ship me the rest of the parts that i paid for?
Number one you got what you paid for a block with rotating assembly valley pan and heads delivered to you. Number two you think you can call me an ******* and that you'll get parts that you didn't pay for? Last time I checked if you buy a motor as a short block with out an oil pan and the heads separate that doesn't include push rods or rockers, I was nice enough to leave the lifters and trays in the motor. So I'm going to go ahead and say go **** yourself.
Old 02-28-2011, 04:28 PM   #13
emolineaux

ok thats why when i asked you after you ended up leaving when i noticed you said they were in a box in your truck and just forgot to give them to me. after that you never answered any of my messages to you so yea i was pretty pissed.
Old 02-28-2011, 04:32 PM   #14
camaro2you

Quote:
Originally Posted by emolineaux View Post
ok thats why when i asked you after you ended up leaving when i noticed you said they were in a box in your truck and just forgot to give them to me. after that you never answered any of my messages to you so yea i was pretty pissed.

Ya I had a box of misc parts I was giving away if you said something at that point you could of grabbed it im usually a nice person about giving away small parts but I'm not spending money to give someone parts for free. If I don't have time to answer someone and you have other people that know me tell you Im busy its a sign to back off. Not once did I ever bad mouth you I actually backed you with **** that was being said about your old car but my thoughts have since changed on that.
Old 02-28-2011, 05:44 PM   #15
jts98z28

cody bought my exhaust off me a little while ago and i had no problems he seemed pretty straight forward, i would deal with him again just sayin
Old 02-28-2011, 06:59 PM   #16
S.J.SLEEPER

Dealt w/Cody again today, like in the past, no problems.....
I think if there is any issues w/ others maybe they are misunderstandings. This chet shud be taken to pm's IMO.

Cody,
thanks for the parts & the great prices as usual, talk to ya soon.
South Jersey Racecraft
Old 02-28-2011, 07:10 PM   #17
MyFirstZ

Social Networks:

second that ^^
Old 02-28-2011, 08:39 PM   #18
spina74

I like buying parts off cody, never an issue.
1992 Camaro RS - slow 305 6 speed (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro2you View Post
What is a opti?
Old 02-28-2011, 09:33 PM   #19
Green_Phoenix_LT1

Ryan you are worried about getting re-embursed for a plane ticket that we all told you not to buy because he wouldnt be able to go. Apparently you forget the couple hundred dollars worth of body work and painting that cody did for you for free because you gave him a free tow from your AAA. So if you were to take the difference between the two I belive it is you that owes him a couple hundred dollars so I would think twice about bad mouthing him.

Everyone on on LS1tech has been refunded their money from damaged goods in shipping. One issue with a fender Cody refunded the money without being paid by UPS which most people wouldn't do. The only other person claiming he screwed them over is a guy in Canada because he had to pay extra to customs to pick up the intake., That is not Codys responsibiliy since the seller of an item is not responsible to cover the costs of an item being shippied through customs.

Eric, you bought a short block which last time I checked never includes valve train, especially since after you paid and had him disassemble the block you asked for you money back and did not offer to pay Cody the cost for gaskets to re-assemble the block.

Cody has helped me out numerous times with parts and supplies. He let me leave my car at his place for well over a month, not too mention use his garage and tools to pull the motor, with much help from him and Spina74. He did a lot of leg work delivering my motor and picking it up from the builder, chipped in his own materials and fluids without charging me, and has allowed me to use parts purchased from him even though i haven't been able to pay him yet. Not too mention the pricing he gives everyone I'm pretty sure he has saved me close to 2k in parts and labor for what he has done for me.

Bottom line is he has been there time and time again to help myself as well as others out and because people misconstrued things and become internet tough guys his name is being dragged through the mud. He's a great guy who is always willing to help out and I see no reason for the slandering of his name nor the deformation of his character that I have witnessed in this thread.
Old 02-28-2011, 10:06 PM   #20
spina74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Phoenix_LT1 View Post
Ryan you are worried about getting re-embursed for a plane ticket that we all told you not to buy because he wouldnt be able to go. Apparently you forget the couple hundred dollars worth of body work and painting that cody did for you for free because you gave him a free tow from your AAA. So if you were to take the difference between the two I belive it is you that owes him a couple hundred dollars so I would think twice about bad mouthing him.

Everyone on on LS1tech has been refunded their money from damaged goods in shipping. One issue with a fender Cody refunded the money without being paid by UPS which most people wouldn't do. The only other person claiming he screwed them over is a guy in Canada because he had to pay extra to customs to pick up the intake., That is not Codys responsibiliy since the seller of an item is not responsible to cover the costs of an item being shippied through customs.

Eric, you bought a short block which last time I checked never includes valve train, especially since after you paid and had him disassemble the block you asked for you money back and did not offer to pay Cody the cost for gaskets to re-assemble the block.

Cody has helped me out numerous times with parts and supplies. He let me leave my car at his place for well over a month, not too mention use his garage and tools to pull the motor, with much help from him and Spina74. He did a lot of leg work delivering my motor and picking it up from the builder, chipped in his own materials and fluids without charging me, and has allowed me to use parts purchased from him even though i haven't been able to pay him yet. Not too mention the pricing he gives everyone I'm pretty sure he has saved me close to 2k in parts and labor for what he has done for me.

Bottom line is he has been there time and time again to help myself as well as others out and because people misconstrued things and become internet tough guys his name is being dragged through the mud. He's a great guy who is always willing to help out and I see no reason for the slandering of his name nor the deformation of his character that I have witnessed in this thread.
Well said Dave. Cody is a great person and has no reason to screw somebody over, nor has he screwed anyone over. He is the only person that allows me to buy parts off of him on credit, allow me to install and use the parts on my cars and not have an issue with him not having his money for the parts yet. Thanks to him I saved alot of money on my current 6.0 build, not to mention he sold me his GMMG when he didn't have any intention to sell it only because he knew I was planning to buy a brand new one and didn't want to see me spend so much on it. Dave can attest to this because he knows the story, but how many of you guys slandering his name can honestly say they would leave their house after 12am to sell somebody a t-top because theirs flew off on the highway and it was freezing cold out, well he has,not because he wanted to make a quick few bucks, but because he felt bad for the guy.

Cody is a great person to deal with along with a great friend, so making negative comments against him is in no way necessary. It only shows your true character.
1992 Camaro RS - slow 305 6 speed (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro2you View Post
What is a opti?
Old 02-28-2011, 10:54 PM   #21
1986IROCZ28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Phoenix_LT1 View Post

for one dave you have nothing to do with this nor have i ever had an issue with you so do me a favor and stay out of something that dont involve you ... all i am saying was that i was told something by CODY himself and he didnt keep his word now hes telling me to go **** myself ... thats kool all i am saying is that it will be delt with when the time comes ... you know what they say what goes around comes around ... so anyone else have anything smart to say

1986 IROC Z28 (SOLD)GONE AND NEVER FORGOTTEN
1996 CAMARO RS 6 CYL 5 SPEED(SOLD)
2001 CAMARO Z28 6 SPEED
2000 Trans AM M6 Roller 64k on the body (Project) ( Sold )
Old 02-28-2011, 11:00 PM   #22
GMkidd91

Ive helped cody package and send many packages and deal with sales of his parts for the past few months...he has not once screwed ANYONE over, these people tryin to start things with him are out of there minds and need to grow the hell up...hes a great person and helps people constantly, like dave said, cody let him keep his car in his yard for at least a month and helped drop off, pick up AND install the motor in the car as well....so all the people that feel it necessary to start an entire thread to bad mouth him have WAY to much time on there hands and need to stop the childish *********
Old 02-28-2011, 11:21 PM   #23
NastyEllEssWon

selling things on the internet is serious business, and theres no sarcasm in that statement. i think if you are a friend, past purchaser or whatever have you, that you should leave your comments in the itrader and leave it at that. just because one person has a great experience with someone doesnt mean that the next will...especially if you are considered a personal friend of the person.

i have a good itrader on all the sites and you know, **** happens and sometimes you gotta bend over backwards to fix the situation...even if its not your fault...its what goes with selling and keeping your reputation as a business person solid.

as for camaro2you...i have nothing to say, i dont know him, never dealt with him and havent even seen him around. so yeah all i have to say on the current topic is that his friends and past customers should let him deal with the current problems on his own.
Old 02-28-2011, 11:31 PM   #24
greenformula92

this thread has gotten way out of hand, not that this has anything to do with me but any issues with any seller should be handled between the seller and the buyer and not in the eyes of everyone. i am not saying that you didn't try that, all im saying is that this shouldn't be something thats for open discussion. if you buy a defective part from autozone are you going to put an add in the newspaper complaining about it, i doubt it, so why slander someone like this in open discussion, keep the personal issues behind closed doors, i would appreciate it if someone had a problem with me that they didn't open a thread like this to completely desicrate me as a person, and then question a persons character.

keep in mind that i am not saying that you don't have a right to be mad if this person did in fact rip you off, how ever its a real douche bag move to open a thread like this, i am sure you wouldn't be happy if someone opened something like this about you.

2018 Silverado 1500

Last edited by greenformula92; 02-28-2011 at 11:33 PM.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge