Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-12-2008, 07:46 PM   #1
01SS

Response to the VA-Tech shooting thread.

First off I would like to thank everyone for your thoughts and prayers during that extremely difficult time. There was so much going on that week that I hadnt even looked back at the thread since the one post I put in it. I just happened to stumble onto it in my replies section. I read through and saw a lot well wishes to my family and the others of the terrible incident.
So here is a little update on some of what had happened then. My nephew is Sean McQuade. He was shot in the cheek and the bullet shattered some teeth and traveled further back lodging in his neck causing nerve damage. The side of his face is paralyzed. He holds no hatred or grudges to the school and is still thankful for the oppurtunity to go to school there. He has held out more strong than I can ever have hoped if I was in the same situation. His last surgery was only about a month or two ago and there is no certainty if he will regain feeling in his face. We have however put this tragedy behind us and are moving on. I just want to say thanks to you all!!
Old 02-12-2008, 07:49 PM   #2
79CamaroDiva
Queen of Destruction / NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor / Moderator / 12 Second Club / 2006 Member of the Year / PITA

Thank you for the update! Here's hoping for a full recovery!
Old 02-12-2008, 07:52 PM   #3
bubba428

Wow....good luck to him, I hope our medical science can repair that.
bubba428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 09:16 PM   #4
Ian
Banned Camp Director Emeritus

My best friend was going to school there when the shooting happened and my heart dropped, I don't know how I would deal with a family member being one of the injured. I'm very relieved to hear that he is alive and beginning to move on with his life. nothing but good wishes goes out to you and your family.
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 09:39 PM   #5
Frosty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
I don't know how I would deal with a family member being one of the injured. I'm very relieved to hear that he is alive and beginning to move on with his life. nothing but good wishes goes out to you and your family.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)

Last edited by Frosty; 02-12-2008 at 09:39 PM.
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge